• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

WHEW! after a few late nights of ripping, tagging, and sorting it looks as if we are just about ready to hit the road again. I received Blue Dragon's disc yesterday and should receive bmickey9's by Tuesday. We are, are you ready for this?, currently sitting at 1867 songs, 6.5 days , and 13.52 Gigs worth of music.

I really like the way I've organized all of the tunes and ripping from audio CD's to MP3's took a lot of work that I can save you guys if I recreate the discs from my new folder. It's all separated by participant still so you can see who submitted what, you guys can combine everything when you download it. Somebody offered the use of a drive, I'll take it if it's still possible.

I'll continue to keep you up to date on my progress.

:cool:

Norcal,
Thanks for the tremendous undertaking!
And for running a damn fine pass and vine!

-Rob

6.5 days?!? :0 :laugh: I need to start clearing up some space on the hard drive.

As always, excellent work David. I really enjoy your passes. Thank you!

WHEW! after a few late nights of ripping, tagging, and sorting it looks as if we are just about ready to hit the road again. I received Blue Dragon's disc yesterday and should receive bmickey9's by Tuesday. We are, are you ready for this?, currently sitting at 1867 songs, 6.5 days , and 13.52 Gigs worth of music.

I really like the way I've organized all of the tunes and ripping from audio CD's to MP3's took a lot of work that I can save you guys if I recreate the discs from my new folder. It's all separated by participant still so you can see who submitted what, you guys can combine everything when you download it. Somebody offered the use of a drive, I'll take it if it's still possible.

I'll continue to keep you up to date on my progress.

WOW!!

Mine are on one disc burned as mp3's already. Hope that saves you a little work anyway!

Wow at all the work!!

I'm sure it will be worth it. I was kind'a wonderin' how you were gonna organize all that. I for one can't wait to see it all.

Thanks David!!

This is going to be like a kid in candy shop with all the gigs of sweet a$$ music!!

Quade

Finally! I wrapped up the burning late last night. I'll update the first page tonight with the Vine information, select a nice assortment of cigars and get this bad boy back on the road within a day or two.

Norcal, I offered up the drive but did not hear back. I will be willing to send it out to you, but don't want to hold up the pass. It is an 80GB pocket drive with USB 2.0 so it will go pretty quick and is not too heavy. Let me know I can get it out to you tomorrow!

Dan

Norcal, I offered up the drive but did not hear back. I will be willing to send it out to you, but don't want to hold up the pass. It is an 80GB pocket drive with USB 2.0 so it will go pretty quick and is not too heavy. Let me know I can get it out to you tomorrow!

Dan

Sorry about that Dan, I've been swamped with stuff lately. I've burned the disk's already but we could start a second Vine from the middle of the group to make things go quicker if that sounds good to everyone. I have all of the music in separate folders still so it would simpley be a matter of copying everything to the drive and sending it out.

What do you guys think?

Good idea, let me know what you would like me to do. :thumbs:

Dan

Sorry about that Dan, I've been swamped with stuff lately. I've burned the disk's already but we could start a second Vine from the middle of the group to make things go quicker if that sounds good to everyone. I have all of the music in separate folders still so it would simpley be a matter of copying everything to the drive and sending it out.

What do you guys think?

Whatever works best for you sounds good to me! :thumbs:

That would pick things up a bit. I imagine a pass like this can be strenous enough due to the time it takes. If it makes it easier, I'm all for it. I have a 60 gig backpack drive I could pass around also.

Quade

Guess what? ........ the Vine is packed up and ready to go! Hey Lkyman, are you ready?

Okay Dan, why don't you go ahead and send me the drive and I'll get a second vine on the road next week.

Check out the first page for the partipant list and order.

On it's way just put me at the end of the line.........

0103 8555 7490 8084 4850

WOW! :thumbs:

Tremendous job there David!

I got my drive all cleaned up and ready for some tunes... WooHoo :cool: