• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

So I'm sitting here listening to what else, my jazz collection on iTunes, when I notice how weak my digital Jazz collection really is. Yikes ...... Where's Stan Kenton?! Where 's my Maynard Ferguson?! Where's Herbie Hancock?!?! Good grief most of my old Jazz collection is still on vinyl, I do have about 5 gigs worth on the computer but what the heck?! Good thing this Pass & Vine is getting started soon :D .

:cool:

Hey KC area guys. If its no biggie to you guys why don't we get together at Outlaw and herf it up to get this pass out of our possession? David if it's no big deal to you, we could all get rid of this pass at once in KC. Let us know but it is just an idea I had. Also for that last spot you should see if perhaps one of those guys wants in, be OutlawD, OutlawSP or Smokyballs. Just a few ideas I had.

Drew

Don't know if this is closed yet, but I'd love to be a part of this pass. I just recently purchased 10 jazz CD's from BMG, thanks to the Jazz thread in the lobby, I got almost every CD MMM recommended! :thumbs: I've wanted to get some CD's but didn't really know where to start.

I love listening to jazz and only get to listen when I have access to XM radio, which is not very often, but when I do I listen non-stop, drives my wife/family crazy :p

edited for grammar

Okay guys, the Pass is now full! Please send me your current mailing address.

I'll get the Pass order set this weekend, get a new CD case, and pack things up. If all goes well I'll be getting this pass out mid next week.

I was just looking and if I am in town when Dan gets the package we can get together to speed things up. I can just drive over to his house. No since in shipping it twice to Louisville. All depending if I am around when he gets it. If that works for you.

Either way, can't wait to get this thing going!!!

I was just looking and if I am in town when Dan gets the package we can get together to speed things up. I can just drive over to his house. No since in shipping it twice to Louisville. All depending if I am around when he gets it. If that works for you.

Either way, can't wait to get this thing going!!!

Sounds good bro' I am sure we can get together....

-D

Hey KC area guys. If its no biggie to you guys why don't we get together at Outlaw and herf it up to get this pass out of our possession? David if it's no big deal to you, we could all get rid of this pass at once in KC. Let us know but it is just an idea I had. Also for that last spot you should see if perhaps one of those guys wants in, be OutlawD, OutlawSP or Smokyballs. Just a few ideas I had.

Drew

Yeah, that might be a good idea so that Drew doesn't actually have possession of the pass at any time. That way we will know it will get handled in a timely and adult manner.

Drew

Yeah, that might be a good idea so that Drew doesn't actually have possession of the pass at any time. That way we will know it will get handled in a timely and adult manner.

You know Gonz I don't like to be a prick but aybe you should act in an adult manner. David I am withdrawing from the pass b/c some feel I am not fit to handle it. I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. So I am withdrawing. Sorry,

Drew

Drew

You know Gonz I don't like to be a prick but aybe you should act in an adult manner. David I am withdrawing from the pass b/c some feel I am not fit to handle it. I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. So I am withdrawing. Sorry,

Drew

Refresh my memory...didn't something happen to a pass that was at a store..not to long ago?
I'll have to do a search, but if someone remembers...by all means let me know.
If not... carry on! :D

Drew

Drew

Glad to see this. We don't need slackers and assholes in this pass.

Hey... I've got some Kenny G and cranapple Backwoods that I'm dying to pass along. I'll take Drew's spot if there's an opening.

:thumbs:

edited to add: PM sent to David

*edit* Taking back my post since I just saw the thread in the lobby... *shakes head* Damn dude square that shit away!

Hope this pass goes well nd I hope everyone enjoys all that happens. Thanks David for the initial invitation and I'm sorry I messed everything up for you.

Drew

Hope this pass goes well nd I hope everyone enjoys all that happens. Thanks David for the initial invitation and I'm sorry I messed everything up for you.

Drew

Just make things right Drew and hopefully we'll see you in another pass someday.

I've got 15GB's of music and I am going to pick out my best for you guys. Is John Tesh considered jazz...?

:laugh: