• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

Woohoo .... over half way there with signups already! So, any special cigars you want to see in this pass?

:cool:

I am up for anything. I am in this for the new music as much as the cigars. Thanks for letting little Natey come over and play.

Sounds like a really cool idea. Can't wait until I have some more time under my belt and can get involved in stuff like this.

Oh, me! Oh Me! I am ready for my first pass......

-D

I heard that Rob300C was looking for one of these :whistling: :

Head%20cigar.jpg

Wilkey

Thanks, AVB. I knew that'd come in handy some day. :thumbs:

Dayum Wilkey!
How'd you know?
Actually, I prefer the maduro wrapper :p .

:laugh:

-Rob

LOL ..... not enough Sharks to go around.

We have a few spots still open, let me know if there anybody else who may be intrerested but is on the cusp of meeting the requirements, we'll see what we can do.

Ooooh,

List looks great, David. But to tell you the truth, I'm more excited about the music. :):):)

Wilkey

I've just begun to scratch the surface with regards to enjoying jazz... I would love to be a part of this!!

I'm down. I'm still fairly new to Jazz myself. A quick question, what do we do if a large portion of folks start burning similar playlists? I really want to join this to gauge what's out there, but what do we do if everyone starts sending out the same thing?

I'm down. I'm still fairly new to Jazz myself. A quick question, what do we do if a large portion of folks start burning similar playlists? I really want to join this to gauge what's out there, but what do we do if everyone starts sending out the same thing?

Good question ..... I think I'll add a section to the first post where we can keep track what CD's or mp3's people are including. I won't track each and every song, last time we ended up with gigs of music, but at least we can track what musicians you guys are including. Also, at the end of the Pass and before I send out the Vine I'll go through the mp3's, do a little cleanup, and remove any duplicates.

:cool: Thanks for having me NorCal!

May I suggest you move me to last before you in the line up? That way I can send my Puts directly to you.