• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is South Park always this crazy?

You fellas might find this a bit difficult to believe. but I love South Park. That was a little over the top though.

Doc.

You fellas might find this a bit difficult to believe. but I love South Park. That was a little over the top though.

Doc.

Yeah, South Park is probably my favorite show of all time. That is just too much though.

WOW, I have heard alot of re-tellings of that joke (including the movie), but that takes the cake right there. Breaking out the 9/11 reference was out of control.

I saw one episode the other night and the plot involved Hillary Clinton going to South Park. Much to everyone's horror she was carrying a nuclear bomb in her "Sniz". It was rather graphic.

Nothing is out of bounds for that show.

I saw that movie 'The Aristocrats' and I didn't even get the joke. I thought it was kind of dumb so if a bunch of little southpark kids did it don't think I would be swayed in the opposite direction

There have been variations of that "joke' going around for a long time. I remember a different version in the sixites (ed: it probably is older than that). Carmen's variation on it is South Park's spin on it. I think the interesting thing about the joke is not so much the joke but people's reaction to it.

There have been variations of that "joke' going around for a long time. I remember a different version in the sixites (ed: it probably is older than that). Carmen's variation on it is South Park's spin on it. I think the interesting thing about the joke is not so much the joke but people's reaction to it.
You hit the nail on the head, IMO, SJM. This was Johnny Carson's favorite joke and the movie was dedicated to him posthumously. The movie was a series of some of the worlds most popular comedians dong a version of it - even Sagot and Chase. Chase was known for his parties where everyone had to tell a half-hour long version of this ribald joke.

I love south park, couldnt stop watching....I guess I'll take my seat on that bus too

Melly

anyone catch last weeks?
parody of 24, was damn funny!
btw..."don't forget to bring a towel!"