• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is there a doctor in the house?

Matt I hope you're feeling better, do what the doctor tells you, most of the time they are sort of right...ish.

Thanks guys. I'm sitting in the waiting room of the ER.

Any chance on getting anybody local coming down for a herf? Looks like its going to be quite a wait!

Souldog? Gavin? Mike? :sign:
LOL. Which hospital? I'm sick as a dog, they might mistake me for a patient.

Well fellas it looks like an infection in a lymph node. They poked and prodded me and said keep taking the antibiotics prescribed by my dentist. They gave me a very painful shot of Rocephin. I started rolling up my sleeve to show the nurse the gun show, she laughed and said "no sir this is going down there, In the bum"

I have to stay calm for a few days and if I am not feeling better even just a little I need to go back.

Thanks for all the well wishers and the pressure to go see the MD!

Glad you got in there. Here's to hoping you start feeling better quickly. Did they say what could have caused it?

About damn time ya communist! Get better!

Sorry to hear about the infection. I hope you are feeling better. On a side note I dont think they would allow a herf in the hospital. To many doctors would want to participate. With all the doctors it would not look good for the anti tobbaco folks.

Glad to hear you are on the path to getting better. Take it easy for a couple days...

Dont other doctors crack jokes about how dentists arent real doctors? Im pretty sure they emphasized that in "The Hangover".

HAHA. When in doubt, go to the damn ER.

Glad to hear you got the help and your getting better! A quick and easy recovery to you! :cool:

Last night I went to bed feeling a little better. I think it was mostly in my mind. I was sure it was the big C or something like that. The Dr. set my mind at ease.
Still woke at 3:00 am with real bad pain. Took 2 Vic and tried to go back to sleep. I was unsuccessful. I can pinpoint the soreness in my throat. Man it's killer.

The rest of my body is feeling great though.

Last night I went to bed feeling a little better. I think it was mostly in my mind. I was sure it was the big C or something like that. The Dr. set my mind at ease.
Still woke at 3:00 am with real bad pain. Took 2 Vic and tried to go back to sleep. I was unsuccessful. I can pinpoint the soreness in my throat. Man it's killer.

First and foremost, I hope you feel better soon.

Second, Souldog tells me your sore throat isn't from lymph node trouble. :sign:

Have you considered an MRI so they can get a good look at whatever's causing the pain?

Glad to hear you are doing better. I took at least 80mg of Hydrocodone in the same day over my ear infection. That made sleeping very hard so don't repeat what I did.

Hey Matt, I don't see any plume developing on your smokes.... Meaning you will get well soon I hope. Take care brother.

The GF came up with a theory. Called my doc and he confirmed. Could be the MUCKING FUMPS !!!!
Stay tuned going back tomorrow. Still in a lot of pain.