• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Isn't it about time for the Secret Santa to get up and running?

Yay, Norc!

Looking forward to a fun SS06. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I don't know how soon CC will be up and about as I think his guy lost or is losing in Connecticut District 2 by 170 votes out of a quarter million placed.

I'll be game to be in SS once again. I thought about this 3 weeks ago wonder why no one mentioned it then. :laugh:

The most important thing to keep in mind (if you plan on participating) is to GIVE because you want to GIVE. Don't give and expect to receive something huge. Give something nice because you want to, not because you're expecting to receive something of equal value. Not trying to make it sound like if you give something nice, you're going to receive a box of Swishers, that's not the case. But let's keep in mind, the point of S/S is about having fun. Please remember this before signing up.

Exactly. My Secret Santa sent me a White Owl box, it is now a favorite of mine. I keep all of my "special" domestics in it. Oh, the box is from 1954! Way cool.

For me the best part was coming up with a package that I knew my recipient would enjoy. I think I hit the mark... I am looking forward to attempting again this year.

The most important thing to keep in mind (if you plan on participating) is to GIVE because you want to GIVE. Don't give and expect to receive something huge. Give something nice because you want to, not because you're expecting to receive something of equal value. Not trying to make it sound like if you give something nice, you're going to receive a box of Swishers, that's not the case. But let's keep in mind, the point of S/S is about having fun. Please remember this before signing up.

Exactly. My Secret Santa sent me a White Owl box, it is now a favorite of mine. I keep all of my "special" domestics in it. Oh, the box is from 1954! Way cool.

For me the best part was coming up with a package that I knew my recipient would enjoy. I think I hit the mark... I am looking forward to attempting again this year.

You definitely hit the bulls eye Allen! :thumbs: In fact, I brought the Kerry Livgren CD to work today :D

Sign me up David and thank you for running this.

I am game once it gets going. my S/S last year sent some great sticks and some nice stuff from japan I think or korea.

As mentioned, it's not the $$$ value, it's the thought!

However, keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity.
There is absolutely nothing wrong sending one or two premium sticks rather
then 5 ok sticks.

I send what I would smoke, not what is lying around to be given away.

Just my 0.02

Brian

Well hell, it looks like I'll be back in the states just in time to participate in something, lol.

Brickhouse is INNY!!!

To all my Miseltoe Misfits please be patient!

There is still plenty of time to get everything moving. I am sure Santa is spending his last few free days carb loading to through the 24/7 he gives to meet the heavy demands you all have on your endlist xmas wish lists. I am sure the extra shifts have been added to the staff at the North Poll for the season and that Mrs Claus has glanced over the "naughty and nice" list a few different times (after behind every great man is a even greater woman so my wife keeps reminding me) so she can top line the 411 to the Big Guy when he gets ready to rock and roll with the season.

Be patient I am sure things will start unfolding shortly... ;)

Most excellent! Thanks for taking this on, Norc. :thumbs:

Wilkey