• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Habanos Tubos

Im thinking shadow box???
Awesome
Shadow box is exactly right! I think I'll pull the trigger after I get ahold of one or two more of the likely models. The rest are "no way in hell" tubos.

Wilkey

Bump for three more new tubes added.

I'm getting closer to where I am considering having a shadow box made. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I don't know how I missed this before!

Those tubos look very classy and it is a great collection you have going Wilkey. Are you prepared for the next round of tubos to come out? :cool:

I don't know how I missed this before!

Those tubos look very classy and it is a great collection you have going Wilkey. Are you prepared for the next round of tubos to come out? :cool:
Actually, Mike, I have mixed feelings. A few months ago, I felt I was close enough to go size up a large shadow box frame and work on mounting the collection. But now, with such a wave of new tubes scheduled for release and the suggestion that this will be a trend, I have to think about when to call it quits. Maybe I'll present the "classic" tubes in one frame and the new releases in another. *sigh*

Dagobert, that is very cool! I have a single cigar cardboard box-sleeve from Hong Kong but have not encountered the Habanos Universal Tubo. Are those provided at LCDH's upon customer request?

Wilkey

In Germany I can purchase them at 5th Avenue directly (I have a "license to sell"...). I use them to send higher class singles to customers.
But probably you can get them in every LcdH worldwide... ask at your "local" casa. :)

In Germany I can purchase them at 5th Avenue directly (I have a "license to sell"...). I use them to send higher class singles to customers.
But probably you can get them in every LcdH worldwide... ask at your "local" casa. :)
Fascinating! Do you think an LCDH would send one if asked (when purchasing singles?)

Wilkey

Normally they should. If the shipping costs to US weren't that extraordinary high from Germany, I would and send one to you... ;)

P.S. you can ICQ me... did you see?

Updated for 9 new tubes added including the rare and stunning Cifuentes Cristaltubo glass tube. She's a beaut!

Wilkey