• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Habanos Tubos

Bump for three more new tubes added.

I'm getting closer to where I am considering having a shadow box made. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I don't know how I missed this before!

Those tubos look very classy and it is a great collection you have going Wilkey. Are you prepared for the next round of tubos to come out? :cool:

I don't know how I missed this before!

Those tubos look very classy and it is a great collection you have going Wilkey. Are you prepared for the next round of tubos to come out? :cool:
Actually, Mike, I have mixed feelings. A few months ago, I felt I was close enough to go size up a large shadow box frame and work on mounting the collection. But now, with such a wave of new tubes scheduled for release and the suggestion that this will be a trend, I have to think about when to call it quits. Maybe I'll present the "classic" tubes in one frame and the new releases in another. *sigh*

Dagobert, that is very cool! I have a single cigar cardboard box-sleeve from Hong Kong but have not encountered the Habanos Universal Tubo. Are those provided at LCDH's upon customer request?

Wilkey

In Germany I can purchase them at 5th Avenue directly (I have a "license to sell"...). I use them to send higher class singles to customers.
But probably you can get them in every LcdH worldwide... ask at your "local" casa. :)

In Germany I can purchase them at 5th Avenue directly (I have a "license to sell"...). I use them to send higher class singles to customers.
But probably you can get them in every LcdH worldwide... ask at your "local" casa. :)
Fascinating! Do you think an LCDH would send one if asked (when purchasing singles?)

Wilkey

Normally they should. If the shipping costs to US weren't that extraordinary high from Germany, I would and send one to you... ;)

P.S. you can ICQ me... did you see?

Updated for 9 new tubes added including the rare and stunning Cifuentes Cristaltubo glass tube. She's a beaut!

Wilkey