• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: JUBEL 2010

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
These are suppose to reach LA but seems they may have skipped us and gone down to San Diego. If anyone has 2 or 3 to spare for me please shoot me a PM, so we can work something out.

Jubel 2010
gallery_6182_366_12264.gif

Texas is supposed to get this as well but I haven't heard/seen any. Give it a week or so and they should be around. I'm really looking foward to this one. Hopefully they send enough so I can pick up 3-4 of these and if you haven't found any I can probably send you some.

If I get off my dead ass and get down to Deschutes in PDX I'll score you guys some, but honestly I've been getting my ass kicked at work and the chances are slim.

I'll do my best....persue other venues as they appear.

I could brag about the CASE of "The Abyss" bombers I have in the garage, but I don't think that's appropriate........
laugh.gif

The best, guys - B.B.S.

I'm ISO a couple of these as well...all the usual East Coast goodies to trade, or can do cash as well. After Cali Mike is tended to, of course! :thumbs:

I am going to be in San Francisco this weekend for Chinese New Year. I'll look around there for these Mike (both Cali and Philly). How many bottles are you guys looking for?

We should probably get these Mike(s). If/when they show up you guys are covered.

Now I'm hearing there's a chance TX won't get any of these unless other markets give up some of their allocation or Deschutes somehow gets more to send. Oh well I'm sure I can trade for it on BA if it doesn't make it.

I was given < one > today by my boss. He says Deschutes in downtown PDX is now sold out.

No, you can't have mine...!!...
tongue.gif

I'll check with them in a week or two and see if I can find a case for you guys.

Cheers - B.B.S.

I am going to be in San Francisco this weekend for Chinese New Year. I'll look around there for these Mike (both Cali and Philly). How many bottles are you guys looking for?

Just 2 on my end. 1 to drink and 1 to lay down for a little while.

I was given < one > today by my boss. He says Deschutes in downtown PDX is now sold out.

No, you can't have mine...!!...
tongue.gif

I'll check with them in a week or two and see if I can find a case for you guys.

Cheers - B.B.S.
NOOOOO ... they already sold out! Are you talking on tap or bottles?

Just 2 on my end. 1 to drink and 1 to lay down for a little while.
2 or 3 for me is perfect. Like Mike said ... one to drink and one for later, if I can get three it may be a surprise for someone later.

Sorry Steve I couldn't get back to you last night...was running around getting things ready. I am almost positive they don't distribute in your area.

Sorry guys but I was unable to find any bottles in San Francisco. On a good note, it seems that the shops have not received them yet so there is still a chance we can get some here in California. Visited 2 bottle shops and 2 Bevmo's and they have not seen any of these yet.

Will keep on looking and let you know once I get some.

Sorry guys but I was unable to find any bottles in San Francisco. On a good note, it seems that the shops have not received them yet so there is still a chance we can get some here in California. Visited 2 bottle shops and 2 Bevmo's and they have not seen any of these yet.

Will keep on looking and let you know once I get some.

Thanks for checking Chico. Oh Happy New Years! :thumbs:

Any news on this? Just saw a thread on BA that shows a place in Colorado with it in stock:

http://beeradvocate.com/forum/read/2652788

Per BA, should be hitting store shelves here in the next couple of days. Still have you down for 2 to 3 bottles depending on how many I can acquire.

Per BA, should be hitting store shelves here in the next couple of days. Still have you down for 2 to 3 bottles depending on how many I can acquire.
Thanks Chico ... keep your eyes open.