• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Phil [or ifo on contacting him]

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Reaction score
Hey guys, have good news and bad news.

Got a great summer internship for the govt.. Pays well and I get fri. off [which is why I am not posting as much as I used to]. :D

The plus side is everytime I check in, always more threads to read up on and PMs to ans. The only downside is I have not gotten one I have been very patiently waiting for.
:(

I am looking for anyone that might know how to get in contact with him.
I have tried e-mails, PMs here and at CW, but yet no reply.

We have a long outstanding trade [i.e. a few months now]. I sent him some Opus Xs many weeks ago for a XiKar XI:2 cutter from him. My end was sent on time, am still waiting for the cutter.
:angry:

Now, up until this trade I have had no beef with him, but after more than two months where he said he would send it [more than once], I am pretty pissed.

So, if anyone knows a way that I can reach him, LMK.

while I understand being busy, I highly doubt one cannot check in at the public library every now and then, or have a friend mail off a package. :angry:

Let me know as well. He still has some humidor equipment of mine that I need sent back to him. I've emailed and PM'd him dozens of times over the past 2 months, and honestly, I'm a little tired of chasing him down.

Looks like crooks like this aren't just on Ebay anymore. Sad Sad Sad

cvmfour said:
If you dont know....DONT JUDGE!!!!!

Phil is far from being a crook!!!!

I have had plenty of dealings with him and I am sure that this will work out just fine.

STYX&STONED said:
cvmfour said:
If you dont know....DONT JUDGE!!!!!

Phil is far from being a crook!!!!

I have had plenty of dealings with him and I am sure that this will work out just fine.
Just going by what I read Moki and S-S-A-L say. He is either screwing them, or playing hard to get. I really hope everything gets resolved though.

Just going by what I read Moki and S-S-A-L say. He is either screwing them, or playing hard to get.

Lighten up there Jr! :angry: Phil’s is good people! He has been very busy with his job. Moki, hang in there bud ;) You know Phil’s is good for it! SSAL, well you have played more than your share of games on this and other boards so no sweat of my nuts to see you get screwed. :sneaky:

PS. I have his addy and phone # :D

JOE.M. said:
Hey Joe, I think sir-smokes-a-lot already has Phil's address since he sent his portion of the trade 2 months ago..... :D :sign: :p

Only kiddin' guys, Phil is a good BOTL. I've traded with him and he's good for his word. :thumbs:

cvmfour said:
Just going by what I read Moki and S-S-A-L say. He is either screwing them, or playing hard to get. I really hope everything gets resolved though.
I personally don't think he's screwing me -- I agree with Joe, Phil is a good guy. I do however think he's definitely being more than a little bit inconsiderate here -- likely because he's too wrapped up with work.

Prior to Phil getting this new job and essentially falling off of the face of the planet (in cigar board terms ;) ), I've had nothing but great trades with Phil, and good things to say about him. It makes this whole thing all the more perplexing.

I've been nagging him for months about getting this stuff sent to me -- I've even been emailing his father. Nadda. Sigh.

stogieman said:
JOE.M. said:
Hey Joe, I think sir-smokes-a-lot already has Phil's address since he sent his portion of the trade 2 months ago..... :D :sign: :p

Only kiddin' guys, Phil is a good BOTL. I've traded with him and he's good for his word. :thumbs:
I agree completly with what Moki is saying.
Up until this most [not-so] recent one, did trades and have talked with Phil before and had good things to say.
Am just put off by this one as this was started well [about 3 months now] before he got his new job and that I have had to wait this long and that he has yet to respond to an e-mail.

[Though I do understand having a demanding job as my summer internship startes when I wake at 6:30am and ends around 5:30 at night, the plus side is it is all going to help pay for another year of school]

It took a while for him to get the Padilla pass off to someone else to oversee. My understanding is his access to the net was via at work and his new job blocks cp.

I hope he comes through as he has a good reputation with me along with the rest but I know he has had problems getting online lately.

Reminds me of another episode that we all would like to forget :( I hoep this one ends better.

Gunpowder said:
Reminds me of another episode that we all would like to forget :( I hoep this one ends better.
I have no doubt it will. The diference of course is that Phils good people and the other guy.....................

I'll call him. He asked me to notify him if he was slipping since he hasn't been able to get online. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Triple_D said:
I'll call him. He asked me to notify him if he was slipping since he hasn't been able to get online. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
:thumbs: Way to step up Duane!!! :thumbs:

I didn't get in touch with him yet tonight but I will keep trying. Like I said, last time we talked he asked me to call him if I saw that he was forgetting any of his obligations since he can't get online.

Triple_D said:
I didn't get in touch with him yet tonight but I will keep trying. Like I said, last time we talked he asked me to call him if I saw that he was forgetting any of his obligations since he can't get online.
If you could remind him of the hardware he needs to send me, I would appreciate it.

Well, since it seems Phil is a bit unorganized and forgetful(lol)...you might as well tell him he owes me a 10 pack of Robaina Farm Custom Robustos. ;)

TheBeast said:
Well, since it seems Phil is a bit unorganized and forgetful(lol)...you might as well tell him he owes me a 10 pack of Robaina Farm Custom Robustos. ;)
Get in line behind the people who have a legitimate claim :)