• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Phil [or ifo on contacting him]

I tracked my last PM to Phil... it dates back to 5/27 and it is still unread. ???

vewyphishy said:
I tracked my last PM to Phil... it dates back to 5/27 and it is still unread. ???
Sadly, this appears to be my first ever time "burned" by a trader... never thought it'd be Phil.

I left another message for him to call me, since he works nights and was not home from work yet at 10am when I called.

If I hear nothing this time either, then I plan to give up. :(

PuroBrat said:
I left another message for him to call me, since he works nights and was not home from work yet at 10am when I called.

If I hear nothing this time either, then I plan to give up. :(
The story of what happened is the last post on page 2, if you haven't read it. Thanks for offering to help, PB. :/

I read it moki, I hope this thing works out. I am saddened beyond words that it has gotten to this point. :(

If you haven't looked, Phil hasn't posted here since May 19 2004 @ 05:32 PM. Is anyone sure he is still with us and hasn't bought the farm?

According to his wife, he is alive and well, just bustin a hump all night every night. Hopefully he will call me and we can try to get all these things settled out.

???

That's a good start but even during the war we got some R&R time. 4 months is way beyond reasonable for some of these obligations to be filled.

I guess I was lucky to have completed the newbie trade with Phil just before he stopped communications.

he lives in fremont if i remember correctly...moki you get his address for me and i'll stop buy next time im around. ;)

servebig said:
he live in fremont if i remember correctly...moki you get his address for me and i'll stop buy next time im around. ;)
I should have thought of that when I was out in SF... hell ya, I'll give you his address. heh.

I am not sure but I was thinking he had access to the net only at work and that depended on which job he was doing (moves from asignment to asignment). I was under the impression that he was currently on a job that blocked the CP site.

Gunpowder said:
I am not sure but I was thinking he had access to the net only at work and that depended on which job he was doing (moves from asignment to asignment). I was under the impression that he was currently on a job that blocked the CP site.
but he does have access to regular email, no?

It's been four months. He could have written a letter.

And sent it by pony express.

well i believe that moki's humi accessories are prolly just lying around somewhere...as far as the cigars he owes, who knows? the thing is im offering to make it as convienient as possible for him by coming over and picking up whatever he owes to people. i know that you guys would do the same for me if the shoe was on the other foot...

since i do have his address its easy enough to find his house.

barney

I am reasonably sure that he currently has no access to Net or E:mail. It is true that he could have used Snail Mail and should have. It is true that 4 months is way too long to keep brothers waiting. It is also true that I do no condemn anybody until I hear what they have to say about the situation. That is the reason I am trying to contact Brother Phil, as he owes me nothing, my pony in this race is simple friendship, and that I will uphold :)

PuroBrat said:
I am reasonably sure that he currently has no access to Net or E:mail. It is true that he could have used Snail Mail and should have. It is true that 4 months is way too long to keep brothers waiting. It is also true that I do no condemn anybody until I hear what they have to say about the situation. That is the reason I am trying to contact Brother Phil, as he owes me nothing, my pony in this race is simple friendship, and that I will uphold :)
What color is your Pony?

If you talk to him servbig be sure and mention to him that people are trying hard NOT to compare him to Shuji. See if that wakes him up like a whiff of smelling salts.