• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Russian River

Still need fresh bottles of Pliny the Elder if anybody has a source. Visited 6 different shops the last couple of days and everyone is all out.

Thanks.

I'm stopping by my Whole Foods tonight...the beer guy there said they have been getting it every Monday pretty consistently, but its gone real fast and doesnt hit the shelves. Ill see if I can grab a bottle for you if its true.

Hey Brian,

Contact Cody, as he is the one looking for the Pliny and I was just bumping his thread for him since I promised to get some but couldn't land any.

-Chico

Guys thanks for keeping an eye out. I am a huge hop head and love trying great beers. Never had any Russian River and have always heard great things about that Blind Pig and the Pliny. If anyone has a great IPA that is only a local brew then shoot me a PM.... Can't wait to try that Blind Pig

thanks, Chico!

Cody,

I can try to get you a couple bottles next week, as long as they get another Monday night shipment at my Whole Foods. Their shipments are pretty regular right now, and I picked up two smaller bottles of Pliny tonight for $5 a piece. Low on cash this week or I would pick a few more up to send your way... I will keep you updated for next week.
thumbs-up.gif

-Billy