• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISOMs vs. Book ... ?

If you do a google search, the first thing that pops up is the link to the CigarPass thread from earlier this year where people discussed a GB.

Send an email to Ronald Wagner @: ronald@eformz.com

I just got mine today and spent the past two hours looking at it. It was $80.00 including shipping.
I've thumbed through my book at least 50 times since I've gotten it and still enjoy reading it and looking at the pictures over and over again.
Matt couldn't have said it better, I'm finding it darn near impossible to stop reading it!!

And, now that I got the book, I have finally made my choice in the sir-smokes-a-lot wish list:

#1: THE BOOK!!!

This is ONE BOOK that you will keep in your Library long after they shut the door on you when you finished college and one that you will probably open more often than any other international marketing book your currently using LMAO :D

BenjieV ;)

Well, went for the book and cannot wait till it comes.

who cares if finals are in less than 2 weeks?
:sign:

orig. idea was just to get the book, but also wanted to see what others would pick.
maybe sometime in the future I will go for some fine aged havanas, but first, must replace humidification system.

:thumbs: