• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a long time comin'

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Today is my 10th anniversary here at Cigar Pass.  I would like to thank Rod for allowing me to stay and for maintaining this home away from home where so many of us gather and meet.  While I haven't seen most of you face to face there are a large number that I would consider my friends all across the country that I would never have known if it wasn't for Cigar Pass.  Thank you one and all.

The contest is finished.  Slick300 is the winner!

I usually post an "Impossible trivia" quest of some length but this year will be a bit easier. just 6 questions instead of the normal 20.  First one who gets them all wins a prize. 

RULES:

I'm not going to say which you got right or wrong just if you got them all right. 
You get  3 tries a day,
You must be a member for at least 1 year and have made a minimum of 50 posts to play.
You must be 21 years old or more.

Have fun!

1. Stephen Colbert drank this scotch on his show this year. - The Glenlivet Nadurra on Halloween.

2. What law of robotics is referenced in Aliens? Azimov's Rule 1: A robot may not injure a human being or ,through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. (Bishop when talking about Ash)

3. The W.E. Brown Liquor Store appeared on what album cover? - Wet Willie Keep On Smilin'

4. He was the father of a Confederate and Union General - John J. Crittenden - 15th and 22nd United States Attorney General, 17th Governor of Kentucky, US Representative and Senator from Kentucky

5. This Attorney General really was a General - [SIZE=12pt]Charles Devens  General, U.S. Army[/SIZE]

6. The only Attorney General who was a Marine ('Cause we're fighters not lawyers) - William Ramsey Clark

Congrats on ten years Ray. I have really enjoyed your contributions during my time here. In particular, the AVB Bloody Mary!

Congrats Ray!

Glad to see you stick around this long.

Ray you've certainly been a positive influence on this community and have increased my love for the hobby personally. 

Your contributions are always professional, relevant, and well thought out.  Congrats on 10 years, and I thank you for staying.

Now get over to your scotch reviews thread and update the links/pics....I'm trying to get educated on scotch damnit.

Congrats Ray, thanks for being a great member of this community.

When I changed ISPs I lost that on-line storage and the thought of going back and re-linking 150 pics is not something I want to do at the moment.  Maybe someday.

Wow, ten years! That is impressive, but understandable considering the quality I community here at CP!

As for your questions, the answers are:

1). Eagle Rare 10 Year

2). Rule 1: A robot may not injure a human being or ,through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

3). Wet Willie's Keep On Smilin'

4). Senator John J Crittenden

5). General Patrick Henry Winston

6). William Ramsey Clark

Thank you for all your input in this forum AVB, and here's to another ten!

Well, Slick beat me to it on a few, but I have a different number 1.

1). The Glenlivet Nadurra

2). Rule 1: A robot may not injure a human being or ,through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

5). General Patrick Henry Winston

6). William Ramsey Clark

Congrats on a Decade brother and thanks for everything you have given to this community over that decade! I look forward to your next Decade of posts!

Paul

1. Stephen Colbert drank this scotch on his show this year. Eagle Rare 10 year

2. What law of robotics is referenced in Aliens? The first Law of Robotics 

3. The W.E. Brown Liquor Store appeared on what album cover? Wet Willies Keep on Smilin'

4. He was the father of a Confederate and Union General Senator John J Crittenden

5. This Attorney General really was a General General Patrick Henry Winston

6. The only Attorney General who was a Marine ('Cause we're fighters not lawyers) William Ramsey Clark

DAMN! The Eagle ten year is not a Scotch... The Glenlivet is the right answer and it was on Halloween... 

Funny we all got the same for all the others. We will see if they are all right!

Nice work guys,
Paul

Nobody has the correct answer yet. Think Federal not State.

Haven't had time to dig in on the questions, but I couldn't slip by this without my thanks for your contributions and congratulations on the ten years of membership.  Well done, my friend..!!

All the best, Ray - B.B.S.

You two are getting to be a couple of old timers yourself. Thanks for the well wishes.

As for your questions, the revised answers are:

1). The Glenlivet Nadurra

5). Charles Devens

6). William Ramsey Clark

Thank you for all your input in this forum AVB, and here's to another ten!