• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Here! It's Here!

Swissy, very nice! Now you have room to add more cigars.

Swissy said:
Seems as tho the seal is good, and I made no changes to the rear where the power outlet is. Only time will tell on that however... but it will be really easy to recify if needed.

All I need is someone to come up here to visit... :laugh:
[snapback]265968[/snapback]​
Sounds like code words to me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

j/k Looks Great! Happy smoking. Do you have a room for that up there?

Very nice humidor there!!! That tray looks to hold more than what I initially thought. Impressive :)

Edited because I can't spell

Darn, I thought the new phone book was out. :D

Nice humi!

Very nice Swissy...
But it looks like you will need another one soon...

Nice humi and nice stash! Was that a God of Fire box I saw in there? If so, I'm very jealous! :D

Shiba said:
Very nice humidor there!!! That tray looks to hold more than what I initially thought. Impressive :)
[snapback]266016[/snapback]​

Actually, I'm amazed at what the tray will hold, to be honest! The main box area hold not as many as I thought it might, as you can tell by the pics... but that damn drawer holds A LOT! And it's only about half full now. I think I'm going to go into each box, and pull out a couple of cigars to put in the drawer, then leave the boxes in the lower area alone. All I need to open is the drawer then.

hudsonvalley said:
[snapback]265968[/snapback]​
Sounds like code words to me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

j/k Looks Great! Happy smoking. Do you have a room for that up there?
[snapback]266006[/snapback]​

Ha!! Just noticed my spelling error... should be RECTIFY.... Oops! :laugh: And yes, I have a room up here- called the Great Outdoors! I usually bundle up and sit in my carport (no garage... in Alaska?) to have a smoke... but only if it's Zero or above.

junkman_56 said:
Very nice Swissy...
But it looks like you will need another one soon...
[snapback]266050[/snapback]​
Nope... was written in the rules I can only fill this one up, no more. And damn if the wife didn't make make me get it signed and notarized! And she hid that agreement from me too... I can't find it anywhere to rip it up! :laugh:

jstrat said:
Nice humi and nice stash! Was that a God of Fire box I saw in there? If so, I'm very jealous! :D
[snapback]266113[/snapback]​

jstrat, yes it was. But what you probably didn't see was the God of Fire 4 pack sampler in the lower box area! you gotta be quick around here... check the HOT Cigar Deals and Buy/Sell/Trade & Group Purchases on a daily basis... I did and scored these from BOTL's here.

Pretty cool humi... any problems and I'll report them here. But so far so good!!

Wish I was coming up there again soon, Swissy. Didn't quite have the miles or money to do it. I have a nephew getting married up there next week. But on my next trip up there I will do my darndest to smoke one with you.

Enjoy the new furniture! And Merry Christmas.

hudsonvalley said:
Wish I was coming up there again soon, Swissy. Didn't quite have the miles or money to do it. I have a nephew getting married up there next week. But on my next trip up there I will do my darndest to smoke one with you.

Enjoy the new furniture! And Merry Christmas.
[snapback]266162[/snapback]​

I'll be here... I'm not going anywhere!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (to all)

Way to go Jim. I got the same humi and recieved it the same day. I really like the fan project with beads. I was going to leave the cigar oasis by itself running all the time, but may need to evaluate this. I am still working on filling the cabinet, but that's the fun. Mine came with no damage as well, and glad I went with the solid door - no glass. Hope you enjoy as much as I will.

Scott

Swissy congrats on the cabinet it sure is a beauty. Looks nicely filled already although plenty of space left for some more tasty goodies to come your way. Enjoy it as I'm sure you already are. A swell way to start of the New Year.