• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's in the Bag Pass

Man that sounds great! I should be back by the time this thing gets near me. Can't wait to see the box. :D

You know the only reason I got this out so late was to make sure you were home to get it, right?

yeah, yeah, that's the reason it's late - certainly couldn't be attributed to my laziness or anything - it was all for YOU crash!

LMAO :D :D :D
Dave ;)

I's on it's way to me! I might have to take the day off to sit back and smell the gars!

So Dave, the point of this is to get rid of some gars, and now you go and win the cigar lotto again...HAHA!
Just when you where gonna make some room your now getting the flow inbound again..

Good one!

LOL Groan!
Most people would salvate all over themselfs if they won once..
But our Dave knows better!

Connies for everyone!
(oops)

It arrived this afternoon about 1:00 and with trembling hands I opened this humongo crate of a package, picked the top bag out and thought "I haven't seen so many smokes at one time! Almost made me want to call the boss and tell him I would not be coming in because I just came down with "a case of the gars". My Dave's smokes were packaged, the box re-sealed, and it was promptly taken back to the post office. It has been sent, insured, right along to Crash 0473 in Canton with the tracking number of

0300 1290 0005 1801 1173

Approx total time in my posession 1hr. 16min.

Dave,
Thanks for letting me take part in this pass! There were a couple that I had wanted to try but never would have bought a box. Blessings to you sir!

dave, how much are we needing to insure this box for? i looked above, but i'm not quite concious right now, so i appologize in advance if i missed it,

thanks bud,

Nick

Actually, I never did say, however let's go ahead and insure it for $300.

I don't think that will actually cover everything in there, but at the very least, it would buy me a couple good boxes :p

Dave ;)

One more thing - Sdz, excellent turn around time! You've really set the bar high for everyone else - however you said "time in my posession", just to make sure you understand, it's the time between the "del conf # Delivery time" and your "del conf # Ship time". Your ship time is not online yet (should be updated by tomorrow), so I can't verify that your 1hr 16 is accurate - but still, less then a day is an awesome turnaround time in my book! :D

One more thing... VERY IMPORTANT message for Nick!

When you get the box, please add a "Suite 410" to Gavin Pate's (the person after you) shipping label. Without the addition, he won't get it, and the box could get lost!!!
Please PM/Email me to verify you've seen this.
Thanks!
Dave ;)

Actually, Crash - if you see this, it wouldn't hurt for you to change it (just in case)

Dave, you should have email, pleast reply to this or the email when you get it and let me know about those puts bro,

nick

OK Dave, my delivery conf. time was 1:18pm and my ship conf. time was 2:16pm ----- 58 min. total, yahoo! All because if I did not get to the post office as soon as I did, chances were that I would not have gotten there before Sat. AM ------------------------------------------------------------------------- take care

Not that it was mandatory or anything, but in the brief period of time, did you participate in the box pass section? Also, just out of curiosity, what were your puts for the reverse-ratio part?

Thanks,
Dave ;)

for the box pass, I put a Fonesca "Cigarren mit Zeder" and took a Victor Sinclair and for the reverse pass I left a Romeo e Juletta, Montecristo and a H. Upmann.

DaveWF said:
When you get the box, please add a "Suite 410" to Gavin Pate's (the person after you) shipping label.
Thanks guys. I won't fall asleep at the wheel again!

Hey Sdz, I forgot to ask... which ISOM did you get?

Dave ;)

I got the Sancho Panza which will be enjoyed on October 20 when I get to Las Vegas!