• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's in the Bag Pass

Just as I figured, I am now home, the PO is closed till Monday and If I did not get that pass out when I did, Crash would not be getting it untill Wed or so and that would have been unacceptable.

No, I just checked the USPS web site. And they said it was attempted and a notice was left. I do not see how that could be since that is my work address and the county jail never closes. I going to call up there right now and find what is going on. I guess i'll wait till monday. :angry: :angry:

Hey Crash, unless you got it shipped early this morning, I don't think you're gonna break the 58 min record!

Delivery Status
You entered 0300 1290 0005 1801 1173
Your item was delivered at 8:07 am on September 09, 2002 in CANTON, GA 30115.

So what do you think of your bagful?

Dave ;)

I know the USPS around here is a bunch of morons. :angry:

I called them as soon as they opened this morning 0830. Told them i would be by around lunch to pick it up. The said that was fine.

So at 1130 i go by there and wait in line for 20 minutes for them to tell me the mail carrier took it with them.

Their reason for not delivering it to the jail on Saturday was, it is a standing order that they do not deliver INMATE packages that day. I asked the lady at the post office if i looked like an inmate? She of course said no.

I do not care what that lying carrier says it did not make it to the jail untill between 1130-1230 hrs. I of course did not beat the 58 minutes :( but still you would think the delivery time they post would be somewhat close to when it was actually delivered. I now for a fact the box was not there when i left around 1130 because all the incoming mail sits next to where i leave the building.

OK i'm a little calmer now, sorry i had to vent some. :lookup:

The bag looks great. I have not tore in to the baggies yet but there some in they i have heard abou and been wanting to try. Thanks DaveWF!:D

I left
Ashton VSG Belicoso
Perdomo The Cigar
Cuesta Rey Centenario No 60
and a couple of extras for ya DaveWF

I took the La Luna Maduro Fuente from the regular pass and replaced it with a Perdomo Fresh Rolled Perfecto.

The Package is on its way to AL with Ins # VB 443 054 262 US

Even though my local USPS messed things up i still enjoyed thanks again DaveWF maybe the next one will go smoother. :p :D

here in bama, itching with anticipation.......or is that jock itch? LMFAO!!!!,

hope to get it turned around soon as it gets here,

As i lit up my smoke, a man told me that second hand smoke kills more people every year than actually smoking cigars and cigarettes, i just smilled and said that i'm glad i made the right decision!!!!!

That is pretty cool nick!! :D

Crash thanks for playing. How fast was your turnaround (I assume you didn't beat 58 minutes)? What ISOM did you get?

Thanks,
Dave ;)

BTW, I think it's a cool sig line too :p

I appreciate it, i stole that from somones comedy routine, but can't remember where, LOL

where oh where could that box of smokes be, where oh where could they be? LOL, i tried that #, but it wouldn't track it for me, anyone with better experience with usps website know how to track one, i just figured it wouldn't take too long to get one state over, but considering the day i am writing this, cigars are probaly not a priority at any federal agency, well, maybee tomorow,

nick :D

Hey thanks DaveWF. :D

I did not even know there was an ISOM in there. I had not really looked at all the smokes. The ISOM is a HDM. Man I really apreciate that. :D

I have smoked one of those little Indian Tabac cigars. Not too bad. May have to get me some of those when these run out. What are these called?

Nick I tried the tracking thing with USPS and i put in the INS #. Must not be able to track INS #'s. I did not do the Delivery Confrimation because I insured it. Sorry! ???

Maybe it won't be to much longer.

crash, wasn't directing that at you bud, just surprised that it would take more than a day from ga to al, just carrying on a little.... :D

I'll let you know when it lands

If it doesn't show up Friday, let's initiate a trace. I wouldn't get too worried though. Priority mail is really only a suggestion for the post office you know. :p

Dave ;)

yep, i hate to undermine the oxymoron thread that is running in cigar discussion, but "priority mail" is up there with "pretty ugly" , or "Iraqi inteligence" :sign:

No big deal Nick. I figured it ought to be there by today.

And your absolutely right about the oxymoron thing. :D

what about "moron" :sign:

hmmmmmmmmm......no box today, we'll look again tomorow :(

Hey Nick I just got off the phone with my local USPS. They said the box was attempted delivered on 091002 at 12:17 pm. And they said a notice was left.

It should be at the your USPS waiting on you. :D

Sorry man! I guess i should have called them sooner. If your local USPS is anything like mine they most likely did not leave a notice like they said they did. If you remeber that is what happen to me with this box. :(

Happy Smoking! :D

They should be renamed the United States Piss-off-our-customers Service

Knowing them, the box'll be "lost" in the back office now, and you'll smell some wonderful smoke coming from the back!

Go get that box!!

Dave