• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's official: My Favorite Cigar of 2014

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Hands down my favorite cigar of 2014.

68b03af98c0d8c94718d21af52cf12a3.jpg

Well then, I guess I'll have to try one.

I've had a couple out of the box I got, nothing remarkable yet.  Burn kinda sucked, actually.  

My guess is that the RH hasn't settled down enough....I'm going to give them another month or so and we'll check back in then.

White tube socks with slippers.  Pure class... :D

BlindedByScience said:
I've had a couple out of the box I got, nothing remarkable yet.  Burn kinda sucked, actually.  

My guess is that the RH hasn't settled down enough....I'm going to give them another month or so and we'll check back in then.
Man these are smoking good Tom. Hope yours turn around!
kann said:
White tube socks with slippers.  Pure class... :D
Haha! Should have seen my Mossy Oak pullover to go with them!

I'm at work and your pic's don't load (stupid firewall). What smoke are you talking about?

Bring back socks and sandals!

http://youtu.be/N87DEVdhgUU

Backslide said:
I'm at work and your pic's don't load (stupid firewall). What smoke are you talking about?

Sorry, I should've put it in there.

Bolivar Short Bolivar (2008).  Picked up a box this year and I've had three to this point.  All three have been on point.  I am absolutely loving them.

My box is long gone now but they aged well as long as I had them. It took a while for them to smoke well but as soon as they did I couldn't keep my hands off them. :( :p ;)

I have a box hidden in the humidor. I really wasn't a fan of the few I tried. I'll give them another shot sometime this weekend. :)

The BBF is the cigar I give to all my buddies when they come over to smoke....hard to beat.

Maduro Clint said:
The BBF is the cigar I give to all my buddies when they come over to smoke....hard to beat.
Those are a main stay, always good. This was the year of Bolivar for me. Had a lot of them.

I have only smoked two of them, but I really enjoyed them. They were relatively fresh at the time and I expected them to be sick. I was pleasantly surprised.