• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its Official-Twins

Well, about a month or so ago, I made an announcement that my wife was pregnant with triplets. Yesterday we had to go back in for our second ultra-sound, and it appears the 3rd one did not develop. This is a good thing though. 2 Makes everything easier, especially on my wife. The good news is that the 2 in there now are developing great, and are damn active. I couldn't believe how much they were moving around. So twins it is, and that is official! :thumbs:

We will find out the sex in about a month.

And the results are in.....

Twin Girls!!!

Glad to hear your relieved E, hope you have 2 boys you can raise, twin girls would be rough.

I'll tell you now you won't see sex for the next few years.

Just send me half the doctor's fee. ;)

We will find out the sex in about a month.

Congrats and I hope all goes well.

Wow! Twins. You must have some potent meat sauce. :rolleyes: :laugh:

But, seriously......congrats! Hope the wife and babies are all healthy.

Congratulations, Erick! Twins are a blessing however you look at it. One of my good friends from college got started late with children and they got lucky and score a boy/girl pair. Now they're just enjoying them and not having to worry about making more.

Best,
Wilkey

Congrats!

Nothing like some happy news first thing in the morning to kick off your day.

Congrats! It was hard enough raising one for us, I can't imagine 2 at the same time! Best of luck!!!

Congratulations on the upcoming blessings! I have twin sisters, pray for boys. lol

Congrats on the twins Eric! My twins are a boy and a girl, they are the best thing to happen to the wife and I.

Congratulations, Erick! Still, babies are much more fun when you just rent!

Congrats Erick, I hope the wife is doin' fine along with the babies........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Amazing news! Boy, your house is going to be busy pretty soon. Wishing all the best for you and your family.