• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Official

JetDr

D.I.L.F.
A little background... I have always been good at giving both my 9 year old daughter and 8 year old son trouble about having a girlfirend or a boyfriend, all in good fun of coarse as they were too young. So last weekend we were sitting at a BW3s with my kids and a teammate of my little soccer star daughter, and the girls started talking about boys. I thought surely my daughter was playing along to apease her teammate, but to my dismay, I got a note from my daughter when she got home from school this evening. It was a request that she be allowed to go to a movie this evening. Rusty, the little boy is turning 10 this Saturday as his Mother explained, and rather than have a birthday party for him and his twin brother, the two boys decided to bring someone with them to the movies. Rusty's brother is bringing another boy, but nooooooo, Rusty has to choose Halee. I Got Panicked. I Got Short Of Breath. Damn, it scared me. I called the Mother as she requested and I listened to what they had planned, of coarse sitting in the adjacent seats with her sons and friends. While I considered saying no, I felt this was safe, and hopefully more of a friend thing than a boyfriend thing.

In summary, I just met two parents at my door as they came to pick up my daughter to go to the movies with their son. I felt like I was walking her down the aisle.

Self Pitty ensues :blush: :blush: :blush:

Just think, in 5 or 6 more years there'll be a younger version of ME knocking at your door :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just think, in 5 or 6 more years there'll be a younger version of ME knocking at your door :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Does that mean that future boyfriends will bring me good bourbon and stogies? Perhaps if they are smart...

All I can say is THANK GOD MY OLDEST IS A BOY!!!!!

But I also have to say that my 2 year old daughter has more boyfriends that I know what to do with. At least with those I can keep in check with time outs :0

If you have 16 yo boys bringing you bourbon and cigars you have a lot more to worry about then you realize!

Dude....I have a 10 year old daughter. I don't know what to do with that dreaded day on the horizon. All I can think to do is buy firearms and learn the finer points of tailing another vehicle without being seen.

I got (2) girls 12 and 8. If I was you neighbor, I'd invite you over for a drink 'cause I know you need one!

:(

I'm still single and have no kids but I feel your pain. I want boys when I have children so I don't have to go through this very same thing.

And so it begins.....

I have two daughters, ages 11 and 4, and am DREADING that fateful dating phase. I have three younger brothers so I guess I'll make it routine to invite the dates over, place some handguns on the table and just scare the living piss out of them. My brothers and I would just sit across from them just giving them mean snarls the whole time and making subliminal threats. Think that will work?

*Woo Hoo 300! This is Spartaaaaaaa*

Good Luck! Better buy yourself a gun case and fill it with shotguns and other menacing looking firearms and place it in your entryway. :laugh:

My daughter is 34. We managed. So will all of you.

Doc.

I have 1 daughter now 29, and I used to love to pull my knife and show it to the guys when they came in to meet me. It was pretty effective. I think I once pulled it on Ben Sheets, one of the Brewers' pitchers.

I think they knew I was just jerking their chains, but in the back of their mind they were not really sure.

Ken

My 18 year old daughter persuaded me to stop cleaning my swords and arrows when she had company over. I just wanted them to understand how silent the end could come I explained. Cold steel, tearing flesh slowly bleeding out. She thought I over reacted but the boys always called me sir.

Some sage advice from dispensed from someone much wiser than I...

With boys you only have to worry about one...thing....

With girls you have to worry about a million...things.... :laugh:

edit to say sorry I haven't given any comforting words. I'm sure I'll be there someday :blush:

I have a 10 year old boy and the girls flock to him at school (hell dont ask me where he gets that) but he still will not admit he finds girls pretty they are just friends! rp

IT is just as bad for mothers as fathers. I talked my daughter into waiting until she finished school. Now that she is 19 the fun is begining. It is still scary to see her go out with a guy that I don't know. I hope I have taught her well.

Time to start cleaning your guns very publicly in your barca lounger facing the door in a wife beater and tighty-whities.

A little background... I have always been good at giving both my 9 year old daughter and 8 year old son trouble about having a girlfirend or a boyfriend, all in good fun of coarse as they were too young. So last weekend we were sitting at a BW3s with my kids and a teammate of my little soccer star daughter, and the girls started talking about boys. I thought surely my daughter was playing along to apease her teammate, but to my dismay, I got a note from my daughter when she got home from school this evening. It was a request that she be allowed to go to a movie this evening. Rusty, the little boy is turning 10 this Saturday as his Mother explained, and rather than have a birthday party for him and his twin brother, the two boys decided to bring someone with them to the movies. Rusty's brother is bringing another boy, but nooooooo, Rusty has to choose Halee. I Got Panicked. I Got Short Of Breath. Damn, it scared me. I called the Mother as she requested and I listened to what they had planned, of coarse sitting in the adjacent seats with her sons and friends. While I considered saying no, I felt this was safe, and hopefully more of a friend thing than a boyfriend thing.

In summary, I just met two parents at my door as they came to pick up my daughter to go to the movies with their son. I felt like I was walking her down the aisle.

Self Pitty ensues :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yep...the nights spent on the porch with a .300 across your lap have begun...