• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've got a Hugh Jorgan

Wyatt, I appreciate the credit on this but think I may have been framed as I've been out of town since last week, in Clearwater Fl. Just sayin'.

Hmmmm, I'm willing to entertain that it could be a framing, but the cigars in the package were quite specific to ones you knew about....additionally, whomever Hugh Jorgan was in this instance happens to box code/date their cigars with the same label maker you do.

........aaaaaaaannnnnnnndddd......busted.

:D:D
Hmmmm, I'm willing to entertain that it could be a framing, but the cigars in the package were quite specific to ones you knew about....additionally, whomever Hugh Jorgan was in this instance happens to box code/date their cigars with the same label maker you do.

........aaaaaaaannnnnnnndddd......busted.

I shall not protest too loudly as it would be a dead give away. So I will just let everyone believe what they will. :eek:

Nice hit.

Pretty sure Hugh wishes to remain anonymous whoever they might be, and trying to figure out who they are might take away the good natured fun they have in lifting people's spirits. Though I pretty sure they're a pervert!! :eek: