• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IX Center Beer Fest!

engspot

Covered in Paint
It's finally great to live in Cleveland!

www.ixbeerfest.com

I've been to many convention centers, but never when they are full of breweries! I think I'm going to do the VIP session and plan for a DD to come pick me up. With 200 breweries coming, there has to be something new and profound for me to try...the hard part will be restraint!

If anyone has ever been to something like this, I am curious what to expect. The list of beers will be available on the 31st. I wonder if this is strictly for tasting, or if you can order beers for delivery or to take home? I'm sure there will be some interesting merchandise as well.

It's finally great to live in Cleveland!

www.ixbeerfest.com

I've been to many convention centers, but never when they are full of breweries! I think I'm going to do the VIP session and plan for a DD to come pick me up. With 200 breweries coming, there has to be something new and profound for me to try...the hard part will be restraint!

If anyone has ever been to something like this, I am curious what to expect. The list of beers will be available on the 31st. I wonder if this is strictly for tasting, or if you can order beers for delivery or to take home? I'm sure there will be some interesting merchandise as well.

I live for them. Definitely get a ride squared away. You'll be leaning on a lightpost puking on the sidewalk drunk by the end. Have fun, let us know what was good.

I live for them. Definitely get a ride squared away. You'll be leaning on a lightpost puking on the sidewalk drunk by the end. Have fun, let us know what was good.

Sounds like fun. ???