• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jeffro600

Now it's time to take out the trash.

Looks like the little guy snapped. Sad. Someone needs some med's, and it ain't Lee or Neal.

Anyone who sides with Jeff and his views, probably best you follow him out.

Emo - It's your pass, however I suggest removing banned member(s) from it.

Jeffro600 said:
Im sorry, but thats REALLY pathetic. Nowhere in there did i bait a post with the intentions of starting a fight. This childish game of digging up my old posts and following me around is actually kind of ammusing and is making you look like more of an ass in my eyes every second.

Im counting the minutes till you slip and say something stupid that "offends" the wrong person... :rolleyes:
[snapback]278261[/snapback]​
We dig up old posts to create a track record. So instead of being a dick in one post, it goes back x amount of months. It's funny how the past seems to haunt people. Here, and in real life. Are you here to contribute or are you here to get what you want out of the site? Ball is in your court, good luck.

Emo

AVB said:
No, we don't need you to be done, we need him to be done.

Rod said:
Clearly I didn't get through to Jeff. Too bad. I'm done.
[snapback]278264[/snapback]​
[snapback]278272[/snapback]​

That's what I was insinuating...

Do I really need to say it...?...banned...

Wish I knew about the PayPal fee passing along BS.

Time for a little math:

i really dig this self-moderating idea.

+

ranting.gif

=

banned.gif

How do you like it now genius?
rip.gif

What is it about personal responibility that drives half this country to do stupid things (like voting for Hillary, fliping out in the internet because of digital muscles, letting Ewe Boll continue to make movies, etc.)

I sincerely thought at some point he would apologize and move on...

Now wait just a damn minute ya whackjob missile maintenance man. I take quite a bit of pride in my worthlessness. No cigar posts? Get out. I'm good with that. I don't actually attack people... well... not really... and some of my dialogue is quite good.... and I really am kinda lofty, nice of you to notice. I do have issues... errrr... one less now, and I do have the best drugs money can buy and although I really don't want them they help some. Thank you for your service to our country. I guess even phucktards do the right thing on occasion. NA
Jeffro600 said:
Rod said:
Seems you have chosen to go down the wrong path. A simple apology to the board would have ended this feud. Now the saga continues...
[snapback]278260[/snapback]​

Why, because i wont apologize to the FOG's who are antogonizing me? I tried to be civil about it and i obviously cant get anything through to the people that have been brainwashed by the FOG's here....

Fuck this board....its not worth the childish bickering, whining, and complaining.

Neal, seak help brother. You are the most worthless person on this board. Ive yet to see a single post in a LONG time that actually had to address anything with cigars. You try to attack people with lame dialect and make yourself sound aristocratic. Youve got some serious mental issues and need to see a shrink. Request the best drugs your money can buy. Y
Lee...you are a whining, sniveling worthless asset to this board. By and chance, were you the last picked for teams in school...or perhaps you were bullied by everyone else and can only seek redemtion by hiding behind your keyboard and mouse trying to act like a tough guy? What a joke....

ggiese...your just a worthless peice of shit. Ill spare you any more details as i can see you getting kicked off this board in the future as you like to run your mouth a lot.

To the members who i got along with....sorry it didnt work out. I hope each and every one of you will stand up against these pricks who claim to be the bread and butter of this board. They claim to be the good guys...its all an act.

EMO, im in your working mans pass....either continue on with the pass and ill email you my P/T's or just drop my name off the list.

Jeffro over and out....
fingers.gif

[snapback]278270[/snapback]​

Now half the country didn't vote for Hillary, but they did vote for George. :whistling:

IgwanaRob said:
What is it about personal responibility that drives half this country to do stupid things (like voting for Hillary, fliping out in the internet because of digital muscles, letting Ewe Boll continue to make movies, etc.)
[snapback]278311[/snapback]​

16 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)
8 Members: barney_rebel, Lee, ddepaola, indyrob, wshell, SKYDIVNEKD, Emmo, MilesMingusMonk

Glad to see this went the way it did. Jeffro was given wuite a few chances and failed to heed the message. This'll be a good post for folks to read and realize what is acceptable and what isn't.

I think we're slowly gettin' the message out. Keep up the good work, Rod et al.

Floyd T.

This has been along time coming for this little turd, the few before him and the many to come. Take heed gentlemen! This board is our home, has been for years and will be for many more. All who think you can jump in full boar without taking the time to "get it", "earn it", or "respect it" will be meeting at the gallows pole. You may think we are a just a bunch of FOG's out for blood or trying to keep this thing for ourselves but you could not be more wrong. There are lots of guy's who are well accepted from day one! They understand what it takes to make our home a better place. I have the utmost respect for Rod and what he has done this week, some of you may read this thread and think the wrong thoughts, some may actually read the thread and get the right ones. Nuthin' like cleaning up the garage on a cold winter’s day...

barney_rebel said:
16 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)
8 Members: barney_rebel, Lee, ddepaola, indyrob, wshell, SKYDIVNEKD, Emmo, MilesMingusMonk
[snapback]278352[/snapback]​

I'm sorry - I don't understand this post... What does it mean??? ???

***Edited to add:

I've seen you do this a number of times - just really sure why you're doing this.... Never seen this done before....

Looks like he got mad and decided to go back to his own sandbox. Why does everyone want to come in here and change everything after they have been here a couple months?

Jeffro600 said:
Rod said:
Seems you have chosen to go down the wrong path. A simple apology to the board would have ended this feud. Now the saga continues...
[snapback]278260[/snapback]​

Why, because i wont apologize to the FOG's who are antogonizing me? I tried to be civil about it and i obviously cant get anything through to the people that have been brainwashed by the FOG's here....

Fuck this board
....its not worth the childish bickering, whining, and complaining.

Neal, seak help brother. You are the most worthless person on this board. Ive yet to see a single post in a LONG time that actually had to address anything with cigars. You try to attack people with lame dialect and make yourself sound aristocratic. Youve got some serious mental issues and need to see a shrink. Request the best drugs your money can buy. Y

Lee...you are a whining, sniveling worthless asset to this board
. By and chance, were you the last picked for teams in school...or perhaps you were bullied by everyone else and can only seek redemtion by hiding behind your keyboard and mouse trying to act like a tough guy? What a joke....

ggiese...your just a worthless peice of shit
. Ill spare you any more details as i can see you getting kicked off this board in the future as you like to run your mouth a lot.

To the members who i got along with....sorry it didnt work out. I hope each and every one of you will stand up against these pricks who claim to be the bread and butter of this board. They claim to be the good guys...its all an act.

EMO, im in your working mans pass....either continue on with the pass and ill email you my P/T's or just drop my name off the list.

Jeffro over and out....
fingers.gif

[snapback]278270[/snapback]​

NO.... he didn't

Damn... how did I miss this from the start........

CYA.... ya prick