• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jeffro600

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
It's time to address your comments. Running from thread to thread isn't going to help you. I was hoping you'd "man-up" on your own but it looks like you're running short of the "man" part. Time is running out on you pal. Do it or take it on the road.

NA

Jeffro600 Posted on: Jan 16 2006, 02:09 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2001

QUOTE(cigar_lover @ Jan 16 2006, 11:51 AM)
It's apparent that the administrator(s) have turned enforcement over to a select group of individuals who have made it their business to keep certain things in check. Unfortunately these same people have included in their arsenal baiting, flaming and bullying.

Unfortuately there seems to be nobody willing to challenge the "enforcers". If they do, they are automaticaly shunned by the masses.
CLOSEQUOTE

I agree with you 110%....which is why i have an attitude with them. They dish alot of chit, but whine and cry when they get it thrown back at them. This "secret handshake, good ol boy club" crap is just that....crap. For some reason, post count and the time youve been here automatically makes you immuned to everything and makes you better than everyone. This forum needs moderators more than any others ive seen lately. Its a shame really....

Put your flame suit on or just ignore em!

Jeffro600 Posted on: Jan 16 2006, 04:59 PM
Group: Members
Member No.: 2001

This will be my last comment in this thread.

I REFUSE to apologize to the few particular members who do nothing useful other than:

Shun members of the board with spelling and grammar corrections.

Make blatent attempts to follow around and critisize every post they make.

Make personel attacks on my being, my job and my name.

You guys are out for blood, plain and simple. And even if i did make a sincere apology, you still would be on a headhunt(take a look at ANY incident in the last couple months involving the above said individuals....). You thrive on simple mistakes and elevate them to a level that is beyond comprehension.

If you guys have a beef with me, youve got my PM and email address. Id rather see you clutter up those boxes that have a mass delete button instead of junking up this forum.

"If you guys have a beef with me, youve got my PM and email address. Id rather see you clutter up those boxes that have a mass delete button instead of junking up this forum."

;)

Make personel attacks on my being, my job and my name.

Where did that happen?

Jeffro, take your lumps, ignoring it won't help. ;)

I told him he could apologize to me but now I take that back.

Matt R said:
"If you guys have a beef with me, youve got my PM and email address. Id rather see you clutter up those boxes that have a mass delete button instead of junking up this forum."

;)
[snapback]278133[/snapback]​
When yer right yer right matty... He should have taken his own advice.

NA

Im not going to apologize to any of the people who bait my posts, follow me around and correct my spelling and show a general hatred torwards me. This all escallated from a comment i made torwards CC and really has nothing to do with the rest of you. Im sure you guys will say that it has everything to do with you, yada yada yada...it doesnt. You are the ones that blew it up into this big ordeal. CC, i will apologise to you in particular. I was a bit out of line and hasty to post what i did.

To the rest of the board, im sorry that youve been put through this. Ive said my peace with Rod already....if youve got anything else to say, please email me with any bitches, gripes or complaints.

Seems to me you have a chip on your shoulder and got called out for it...

You didn't insult folks in private so holding your feet to the fire shouldn't be done in private either.

NA

Jeffro - this started WAY before you made your comment to CC. And it was just exacerbated by your comment to CC. THEN you continued by making derogatory comments which were totally uncalled for afterwards when you were called on your behavior.

Nope - I really think you need to rethink your position.... You've not made peace with the members of the board. ;)

You should probably take a moment to read the posts I quoted. It is clearly a blanket statement and not directed at an individual. Better do it fast though.

NA

Sorry, Jeffro - but your challenging and baiting go back to damn near day one. You're very opinionated, and you don't like to admit you're wrong. It continues to this day... Here's a little trip dowm memory lane for ya (excluding your most recent meltdown of course)...

Wow, we ALMOST broke 2 weeks without any hardcore drama! :laugh:

Jeffro600 said:
The drama that is CigarPass....

popcorn.gif

:laugh:

Jeffro600 said:
Personally, i like this site the way it is being MOD free...occasionally we get some Yahoo that likes to start trouble, but Rod usually checks em pretty quickly. Mods tend to really stink up a board sometimes as their opinions are usually what goes...not the opinions of the people. Alot of them seem to get the hall monitor mentality. There are a couple people on this board that should be moderated, but for the most part, were a pretty tight nit group that knows when enough is enough.

I for one say, KEEP THE BOARD MOD FREE!! :whistling:
[snapback]255587[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
I think you both need to chill out!! :whistling:

This is a cigar forum/thread...take your bickering to email or PM's.

Jeffro600 said:
Lee said:
I thought Mr. Low-Tox was handling the logistics? Fuggin' Limpy..... :laugh:
[snapback]245187[/snapback]​

Its gettin old man... :rolleyes:
[snapback]245213[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
Lee said:
What's so stupid about having an opinion?
[snapback]242676[/snapback]​

Nothing...this is forum. Your and everyone elses opinions are ALWAYS up to debate.
[snapback]242719[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
Lee said:
CI sucks imho....

My .02
[snapback]242651[/snapback]​

Boy that the stupid saying of the day... :rolleyes:

[snapback]242669[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
Why is it everytime someone gets offended on a forum, people bag on grammar? :rolleyes: Im pretty sure you can understand what im saying...or should i type SLOWER for you?
[snapback]242723[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
As for the rest of this thread...
popcorn.gif

Jeffro600 said:
popcorn.gif

[snapback]234141[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
SamClemmons said:
Now pizz of whackjob before I put you on my agenda.

NA
[snapback]233454[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh:

Play nice now children...

:whistling:
[snapback]233455[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
Can you say "Drama Queen"?

:laugh: :laugh:

(Jeffro puts his hat in the ring as the newest FOG on 09/08/2005 - about six weeks after arriving here...) You should pay CLOSE attention to this one - and follow your own advice...

Jeffro600 said:
Good post.

I really like this forum...seems like a bunch of mature(mostly! :p ), good group of people...and i really dig this self-moderating idea. Its alot better than most forums out there where if you post something in the wrong area, you get chastized by the admins and banned for life for saying a curse word....and would like to keep it that way too. Very lax and not uptight about the rules.

Newbies...stay outta trouble!! If you want to play the "flame game" take it to PM's or email. I would hate to see a few new guys ruin it for all the older guys here!!!
[snapback]223081[/snapback]​

Jeffro600 said:
SamClemmons said:
Jeffro600 said:
Laugh it up all you want guys...considering the pisspoor customer support that paypal dishes out, im surprized to see that you guys have zero problems with them taking "X" amount of dollars out of money that is yours. When you deal with transactions that are in the hundreds or even thousands of dollars and they take a good sized chunk out for doing nothing other than transfering money, it stings a bit. I on average, do about 50+ paypal transactions a week...and i still get sick to my stomach when i get the bill from paypal and ebay for posting fees, final value fees, and paypal transaction fees.

Unfortunatly, to have a successful ebay business, you must use paypal. IVe tried it with just money orders and cashiers checks, but you'd be amazed at the lack of interest in your items. The 3% i add to paypal transactions pays for their totally rediculous fees and rarely if never puts me ahead.

By the way, there are SEVERAL members here that charge 3-5% for paypal fees...including ones that post in the newbie sampler sections... :rolleyes:
[snapback]212424[/snapback]​
That would be me Jeffro...
For the record you wanted to do a 50 dollar deal for mid range sticks. I gave you the option of a money order or paypal+3 more for your benefit than mine. I've never made a profit on a newbie trade. You sent 51.50 and I got 49. and change. I sent you over 60 bucks worth of cigars and ate the shipping. Now you tell me how in the hell you're getting heartburn over that? Newbs never cease to fugging amaze me.

NA
[snapback]212758[/snapback]​

I wasnt complaining or even singling you out, in fact, i was kind enough not to even mention your name...i was just stating that i was not alone in charging the extra 3%.

You guys seriously need to take a frickin chillpill
[snapback]212781[/snapback]​

***edited to add: Sorry - I tried to get the quotes fixed so it made more sense, but I can't get them to work properly... Too much info, I guess...

Jeffro,

You asked for my advice, I gave it to you. Seems you have chosen to go down the wrong path. A simple apology to the board would have ended this feud. Now the saga continues...

I have not turned any power over to anyone. If you simply post a general apology, no one will follow you around. Again, things are not going to change around here. Your reference to high post count and time here doesn't hold up. Compare my post count to some of the newer members... Need I say more?

Your decision. Attitude doesn't fly around here.

Please don't email or pm me regarding this issue.

Im sorry, but thats REALLY pathetic. Nowhere in there did i bait a post with the intentions of starting a fight. This childish game of digging up my old posts and following me around is actually kind of ammusing and is making you look like more of an ass in my eyes every second.

Im counting the minutes till you slip and say something stupid that "offends" the wrong person... :rolleyes:

Exactly

Edit: In reference to George's post.

Horace,

Thanks for the nice summary. Looks like I missed a few things along the way. That's unfortunate. The whole paypal thing is a joke. Pushing the fee onto someone else is a total joke and quite unprofessional. Definately not something a true BOTL would do. I didn't know that was going on here.

Clearly I didn't get through to Jeff. Too bad. I'm done.

Jeffro, quit while you were never ahead. I've been reading your posts lately, what George just quoted, and what Rod is saying.

Your attitude is really wearing thin on me and several other board members.

What exactly are you fighting for here? Is it really going to make a difference years down the road? So far all I'm seeing is your pride and ego getting in the way and clouding your judgement.

Suck up your pride, ego, sincerely apologize, and move on. You're getting worked up over something very trivial.

Rod said:
Seems you have chosen to go down the wrong path. A simple apology to the board would have ended this feud. Now the saga continues...
[snapback]278260[/snapback]​

Why, because i wont apologize to the FOG's who are antogonizing me? I tried to be civil about it and i obviously cant get anything through to the people that have been brainwashed by the FOG's here....

Fuck this board....its not worth the childish bickering, whining, and complaining.

Neal, seak help brother. You are the most worthless person on this board. Ive yet to see a single post in a LONG time that actually had to address anything with cigars. You try to attack people with lame dialect and make yourself sound aristocratic. Youve got some serious mental issues and need to see a shrink. Request the best drugs your money can buy. Y

Lee...you are a whining, sniveling worthless asset to this board. By and chance, were you the last picked for teams in school...or perhaps you were bullied by everyone else and can only seek redemtion by hiding behind your keyboard and mouse trying to act like a tough guy? What a joke....

ggiese...your just a worthless peice of shit. Ill spare you any more details as i can see you getting kicked off this board in the future as you like to run your mouth a lot.

To the members who i got along with....sorry it didnt work out. I hope each and every one of you will stand up against these pricks who claim to be the bread and butter of this board. They claim to be the good guys...its all an act.

EMO, im in your working mans pass....either continue on with the pass and ill email you my P/T's or just drop my name off the list.

Jeffro over and out....
fingers.gif

No, we don't need you to be done, we need him to be done.

Rod said:
Clearly I didn't get through to Jeff. Too bad. I'm done.
[snapback]278264[/snapback]​