• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, stayed up for my first madness last night. i'd really hoped there was going to be more than one deal. and damn 0530 came early after waiting for 444's . Are they always just the one deal, or are there ever several? take it easy

J

Happiness is a new cutter, cool ocean breeze, and toasting a CAO.

Gunpowder said:
Actually you are absolutly right. One one left, one on right.
The guy on the far right took the digital photo  ;)
Hey someone had to take it. We put him in later  :p
you know, that guy on the far right must be some kind of contortionist or something, where the hell is his right leg? ???

:0

Oh, and you guys will have to wait till later on to get these but tonights Madness:

This week we have an extra-special offer for those of you who are crazy enough to stay up so damn late just to check out a cigar deal!

In 1979, a small lot of Dominican-made Por Larrañaga Lonsdales were erroneously shipped to France. Due to the obvious trademark conflict with the Cuban brand, France 's cigar importer, SEITA S.A. , was unable to sell these. Then, for some unknown reason, the cigars just sat in their humidified warehouse for 19 years (don't ask us – they're French)... Anyhow, in 1999, SEITA merged with Spain's Tabacalera to become today's tobacco juggernaut, Altadis. During the required inventory of all the holdings between the companies, these were discovered and sold to us at (an exceptional price!) in 2000.

In the cigar world, it is extremely rare to find cigars that are 25 years old, in their original packaging, and in perfect smoking condition. These are very elegant lonsdales constructed of select Dominican fillers, with a genuine African Cameroon wrapper. A quarter of century has mellowed and refined this cigar into an exquisite smoking experience. The construction, burn, and draw are flawless. They exhibit a creamy, gently spiced flavor with a woodsy core and slight cedar finish. Overall, this is a cigar of intricate depth with very sophisticated nuances that will be cherished by any true cigar connoisseur.

As for a price, honestly, that is tough. I mean, you can not make cigars taste like these. It is something that only decades of uninterrupted aging in a controlled environment can accomplish. Usually, only the ultra-rich ever get a chance to smoke 25-year-old cigars, as the few rare boxes of vintage cigars that find their way to market typically auction for over $1,000 a box! Call us crazy, but we just can't bring ourselves to sell cigars for much more than we paid for them, so… for the next hour, as supplies last, we are offering these vintage Por Larrañagas for JUST $100.00 a box! This is an amazing opportunity to buy something truly special for your own collection, or an incredible gift for any cigar lover.

1979 Por Larrañaga Lonsdale
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.62 x 43
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $1000.00
1AM : $100.00

special_11004.jpg

Oh and one more thing.......AM I FASTER THAN FAST OR WHAT?

looks like it's me. LOL boy are ya'll brave leaving the watch in the newbie's hands.
20 minutes and counting

This week we have an extra-special offer for those of you who are crazy enough to stay up so damn late just to check out a cigar deal!

In 1979, a small lot of Dominican-made Por Larrañaga Lonsdales were erroneously shipped to France. Due to the obvious trademark conflict with the Cuban brand, France 's cigar importer, SEITA S.A. , was unable to sell these. Then, for some unknown reason, the cigars just sat in their humidified warehouse for 19 years (don't ask us – they're French)... Anyhow, in 1999, SEITA merged with Spain's Tabacalera to become today's tobacco juggernaut, Altadis. During the required inventory of all the holdings between the companies, these were discovered and sold to us at (an exceptional price!) in 2000.

In the cigar world, it is extremely rare to find cigars that are 25 years old, in their original packaging, and in perfect smoking condition. These are very elegant lonsdales constructed of select Dominican fillers, with a genuine African Cameroon wrapper. A quarter of century has mellowed and refined this cigar into an exquisite smoking experience. The construction, burn, and draw are flawless. They exhibit a creamy, gently spiced flavor with a woodsy core and slight cedar finish. Overall, this is a cigar of intricate depth with very sophisticated nuances that will be cherished by any true cigar connoisseur.

As for a price, honestly, that is tough. I mean, you can not make cigars taste like these. It is something that only decades of uninterrupted aging in a controlled environment can accomplish. Usually, only the ultra-rich ever get a chance to smoke 25-year-old cigars, as the few rare boxes of vintage cigars that find their way to market typically auction for over $1,000 a box! Call us crazy, but we just can't bring ourselves to sell cigars for much more than we paid for them, so… for the next hour, as supplies last, we are offering these vintage Por Larrañagas for JUST $100.00 a box! This is an amazing opportunity to buy something truly special for your own collection, or an incredible gift for any cigar lover.

1979 Por Larrañaga Lonsdale
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.62 x 43
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $1000.00
1AM : $100.00
Click here to buy

special_11004.jpg

ok here's the new one.

ALTADIS is going to have to find someone else to buy their rejects. 25 year old Dominicans are at least 20 years past their prime IMHO.

I'm seeing double- no, triple!

And it sold out quick!

When I saw the words tobacco Juggernaut Altadis, I smelled something on my shoe

BACCHUS said:
ALTADIS is going to have to find someone else to buy their rejects. 25 year old Dominicans are at least 20 years past their prime IMHO.
Think the same thing here :(

Sold out but I'm not heartbroken. I don't think they're anything special :(
You can get some nice Havanas for that price.

Alph Chomper said:
I'm seeing double- no, triple!

And it sold out quick!
WOW! No kidding!

I guess a lot of people bought it hook, line, and sinker!

That and this is not the run of the mill fluff that has been passing for 1 am madness lately.

PS pirate edit your post....that way it doesn't look like Fast beat ya to the punch!

Status
Not open for further replies.