• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MACANUDO ORIGNAL ROBUST
1AM MADNESS - MACANUDO ROBUST ANNIVERSARY LTD ED
@ $39.00

Geeeeez.....
Since I don't really like Macanudos, no great loss......
Maybe next week.

SOmeone on here recommended Mac RObust when I first joined. One of the few cigars I have hated in my cigar smoking career.

Macs are a bit mild but have a decent flavor. I like them for a morning smoke.

here ya go.

A little-known bit of cigar history is that Napoleon's Peninsular War (1808 to 1814), which reached deep into the heart of Spain, was the catalyst for the popularity of the handmade cigars we enjoy today. Outside of Spain , most Europeans used tobacco as either snuff or smoked it in a pipe. But the Peninsular War brought the armies of England, France, Germany, and many others into the Spanish homeland, where their soldiers learned, first hand, the pleasures of a good cigar. Each of these armies took home the joy of smoking a fine cigar and, well, the rest is history.

This week we got a real beaute' of a cigar deal for you on the aptly named CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon Napoleon. Although about the same stature as Monsieur Bonaparte, these diminutive perfectos will be far more welcomed in your humidor. Measuring 4.75-by-56, these are pressed, tear-drop-shaped figurados with a medium-bodied blend of all Nicaraguan leaf wrapped in an oily African Cameroon wrapper. They smoke cool and smooth with flavors of wood and a light, sweet spice. All the way around, the Napoleon is a great Cameroon cigar.

Okay, so let's talk price... the MSRP is $150.00, but to make things simple we are just going to slash that price in half - to JUST $75.00 a box, as supplies last! Check around - this is the best price anywhere... but don't take too long because they are going to sell out quick at this insane price!

special_12404.jpg

CAO Cameroon
Napoleon
Handmade in NIC
Item: 1AM
Size: 4.75 x 56
Qty : 20 cigars
MSRP: $150.00
1AM : $75.00
Click Here to Buy

Damn, if I was awake at that time last night, I would have picked up a box of them beauties..... :( :0 ???

Great little smoke with lots of rich creamy smoke and plenty of flavor to as well. :thumbs:

Of course I would finally give up on 1am madness right when they finally put up something good :( Those are a very tasty smoke.

Never tried that size and I'm not a fan of that series-just the cammie's, I really like the extreme's -for some reason. And the napolean size actually looks like a dog rocket. Price wasn't bad, but I'm skipping away from another JR's disappointment. They need to put something good up soon.

Dang forgot about it. Wel they can be had for that price on cbid sometimes.

What happened this past Friday night? Did anyone see the special, better yet did anyone buy the special. I can't believe nobody checked it out. Me, I fell asleep and woke up an hour too late. :0

Feb 6th: Punch Elites
Handmade in Honduras
Item: 1AM
Size: 5.25 x 45
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $58.75
1AM : $29.95
Click Here

Should I be wow'd?

sorry didn't see this one so I bumped the pt1 thread.

Newbee error.

AJ_

Don't know much about the smoke but the deal isn't that "mad". I've seen them listed for $35.

Status
Not open for further replies.