• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya PG. I am here every Friday. It's like Christmas every week. I have bought the last several weeks. I love JR's. Woohoo!

Okay here is tonites deal

The Don Diego Figurado is a classic Dominican cigar with a silky-smooth, almond-colored Connecticut Shade wrapper. This teardrop-shaped perfecto is beautifully hand rolled and offers the smoker a creamy flavor and a subtle finish with no aftertaste, making it an excellent cigar for those who prefer a milder smoking experience.

Suggested retail on this cigar is $115 a box - and the cheapest price we could find on the Internet was from some tobacconist offering them for $74.95, plus $5.00 shipping, making the best price online $79.95. Hmmm, tell you what we're going to do... let's cut the Lowest Price Online in HALF: Until they run out, a box of these classic perfectos is yours for JUST $38.00, plus $2.00 shipping!

Don Diego Figurado
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 5.75 x 48
Qty : 20 cigars
MSRP: $115.00
1AM : $38.00
Click here to Buy

I have never tried those cigars, but at that price, you cant really go wrong.

Good man, now I won't be here next Friday, so SD, I am going to pass the torch to you to keep up the tradition of posting the special. Are you up to the challenge :D .

I would consider it an honor.

Although, I will have to get my order in before I post the special. :D

If you like mild cigars the Don Diego is fine. A little too mild for me.

You are a true CP'er, making sure you look after yourself, but you do know that now you will be in charge of this, you will have to send me at least 2 cigars from your purchases, so I can tell everyone how they are. :D

SD, run away from the PG mooch attempt! :sign:

Shadow said:
SD, run away from the PG mooch attempt! :sign:
Don't listen to Bill, but just remember that when you send me the cigars, I do prefer nice full bodied cigars. Mainly VSG's :p :sign:

ParaGod said:
but you do know that now you will be in charge of this, you will have to send me at least 2 cigars from your purchases, so I can tell everyone how they are. :D
In charge of this? huh>? I guess I might be able to take on that responsibility. Hmm... Is it worth an Opus X or a VSG to you?

Me send you two cigars each week... Since I am doing the work now, you should help me out with the above wish list... :p

Sure SD, you go ahead and send me 2 VSG's or Opus, and I will be more than happy. :sign:

SD_Stack said:
ParaGod said:
but you do know that now you will be in charge of this, you will have to send me at least 2 cigars from your purchases, so I can tell everyone how they are. :D
In charge of this? huh>? I guess I might be able to take on that responsibility. Hmm... Is it worth an Opus X or a VSG to you?

Me send you two cigars each week... Since I am doing the work now, you should help me out with the above wish list... :p
Ahhhhhh the old reverse mooch! Very good SD. :thumbs:

JR's 1am Deal for August 1st.

Handcrafted by Tabacalera Perdomo in Esteli, Nicaragua, the ISOM (eye-ess-oh-em) Churchill is one of a new breed of cigars made with the recently smuggled Havana '98 Criollo seed wrapper. This stout sungrown leaf is matched with a super-peppery blend of black tobaccos, making it one heck of a sharp smoke. These are definitely made for the guy who likes some fireworks with his cigars!

Let's see... retail is $96.00 a box... the cheapest price I found online is $59.95 with shipping, which by the way is a GREAT price ('cause I know what he paid for them wholesale!). OK, let me do the 1AM Madness math... The absolute best price is $40 a box, plus $2 shipping for only $42! Huh? I don't like the way $42 sounds - oh, what the heck? Make 'em $38 a box, plus $2 shipping. So, for the next hour - or until they run out - they are yours, delivered to your door, for JUST $40!

ISOM Churchill
Handmade in Nicaragua
Item: 1AM
Size: 7.00 x 48
Qty : 24 cigars
MSRP: $96.00
1AM : $38.00

special-080203.jpg

They are gone! Already?

I didn't order them. Unfamiliar.

Did I miss out?

Your are more than welcome. I enjoyed doing it.

I even put up the pic! :D:D:D

Should I plan to assume this responsibility? If not, I am going to change my Member title. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.