• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaGod

Semper Fi
EL RICO HABANO
1AM MADNESS - EL RICO HABANO HABANO CLUB

Origin: DR
Length: 4.88
Ring: 48
Strength: Full
Wrapper Color: E
Wrapper Type: ECSU
Binder: NIC
Filler: NIC

Item Code: 1AM
Packaging: Boxes of 25
Retail Price: $100.00
JR Price: $57.25
You save: $42.75

Just in case you missed it.

A while back, shadow sent out some (aged) el rico habano's to review. I loved it. :thumbs:

This is tonite's special.
Te Amo Cabinet
Belicoso Maduro
Handmade in DR
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.12 x 52
Qty : 20 cigars
MSRP: $130.00
1AM : $48.00
Yep I am bored. :D

ParaGod said:
This is tonite's special.
Te Amo Cabinet
Belicoso Maduro
Handmade in DR
Size: 6.12 x 52
Qty : 20 cigars
MSRP: $130.00
1AM : $48.00
Yep I am bored. :D
Te-Amos :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey now, Te-Amos aren't that bad. I've had a few that were pretty darn good!

Dave ;)

sibernation said:
And who wouldn't trust a man with a monkey????? :sign:
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

For those that missed it. Tonite's special is.

This just might be the world's smallest cigar with the world's biggest name. The official name of these 5.25-by-28 cigarillos is Flor de A. Allones Dunhill Seleccion Suprema Allones No. 89... WHEW! To make it just a bit longer, we have added the "'94" to the end because all of these cigars were made in 1994. Yes, they are nine-some years old and in perfect condition!

How do they smoke? Amazing: they are smooth, creamy, rich - it is actually hard to believe the monster flavor these skinny spikes produce. Aged to a mild-to-medium body, they have a great draw and a cool burn! This is a rather odd cigar for us to offer; who smokes cigarillos these days? But they are just kicking around the warehouse on their way to their tenth birthday, so why not give both of the cigarillo smokers in the country a great deal? Originally, they sold for the swank Dunhill price of $100 a box (hard to believe this was a pre-boom price of $2 each - scary, huh!), but until they are gone, you can get a whole 50-cigar cabinet of these vintage long-filler, handmade cigarillos for just $35.00.

Flor de Allones No. 89 '94
Handmade in Honduras
Size: 5.25 x 28
Qty : 50 cigars
MSRP: $100.00
1AM : $35.00

special3.jpg

FAIR WARNING: The supplies of all "1 O'clock Madness" items, at their crazy prices, are limited each week. Just having the item in your shopping cart does NOT mean you have secured the item at this price; you must complete your order in order to ensure that some other cigar-crazed zombie hasn't stolen the last one right out from under you! No exceptions!

Sorry, we don't accept orders via email or phone for these items. "1 O'clock Madness" is an Internet-only special. Check back every week for a new, absolutely mad deal!

All offers good while supplies last.

Shoot! I went off my no box purchase wagon for the Madness. When I saw they had the old FdAs up I had to buy a box. The '94 FdAs are excellent cigars. A very different cigar than the current FdA that are for sale now. Very flavorful and smooth.

I've smoked almost two boxes of the robusto-sized '94s that I got from the vault at JR's 5th Avenue store in NY about two years ago and I was spacing out the remaining ones figuring I wouldn't be able to get anymore.

These are smaller than the robustos, but I can't complain. When they are gone, they're gone! :D

They looked okay, but I just do not like that small of a cigar, I wished they where a lot bigger, oh well I will just have to wait until next week.

1am_hdr.gif

In last week's 1 O'clock Madness we offered the end of the 1994 Flor de A. Allones No. 89s. Although they were cigarillos, hundreds sold out in just 40 or so seconds, a new record! Wow... who woulda' guessed cigarillos would be so popular with the "I never sleep" crowd?!?!

Well we now have only one size of these vintage 1994 smokes left: the Flor de A. Allones Dunhill Seleccion Suprema Allones No. 23. These are 6 7/8 x 36 lanceros and exceptional smokes. Smooth, creamy, and rich like last week's, but with considerably more body. They have aged beautifully over the last decade. Ten years ago these cigars sold for $6 each, and common sense dictates that we should sell the very last remaining boxes of these great vintage cigars for far more, but why adopt sanity now. We just want them out of the warehouse so while supplies last they can be yours for just $49.95 a box.

Wonder if we will beat the forty-second record?
special1.jpg

Flor de Allones No. 23 '94
Handmade in Honduras
Size: 6.88 x 36
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $150.00
1AM : $49.95
Click here to Buy

FAIR WARNING: The supplies of all "1 O'clock Madness" items, at their crazy prices, are limited each week. Just having the item in your shopping cart does NOT mean you have secured the item at this price; you must complete your order in order to ensure that some other cigar-crazed zombie hasn't stolen the last one right out from under you! No exceptions!

Hey PG, your Santa's little sumtin' alright..... :sign: :sign: :sign: :p :D

JR's still have some of last Saturday's One O'Clock madness cigar for sale on their site. Go to Cigars, then Flor de Allones. It's the first item on the top of the list.

FLOR DE A. ALLONES
'94 ALLONES 23

Origin: HON
Length: 6.88
Ring: 36
Strength: Medium
Wrapper Color: E
Wrapper Type: ECSU
Binder: CT
Filler: HON/NIC

Item Code: FA23
Packaging: Boxes of 25
Retail Price: $150.00
JR Price: $49.95
You save: $100.05

Okay get ready, for tonites special. Anybody going to take a look?

I see that nobody has kept up on the specials, boy the sacrifice I do, to help out the team. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.