• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you are the "Official JR monitor" You may now go to the nearest hamlet/town, and commence pillaging the women and raping the cows. ??? or is it the other way, ohh well. :p

Ohh yeah and don't forget to send me a tribute, for allowing you this most regal honor.

Address in profile. :D

Is this going to be updated tonight by the "1 a.m. Madness Monitor"?

Milli Vanilli - Girl you know it, yes you know it's true. Oooo OOoo Ooooooo....

Legal : Property of Arista Records - Release date 3/8/89 R&B Genre - UPC 078221859226

JR's 1am Deal for August 8th.

WARNING: IF YOU LIKE MANTEQUILLA TAPA NEGRAS, STOP READING NOW - JUST BUY BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE! YOU CAN COME BACK AND READ MY MAD RAMBLINGS AFTER YOU CHECKOUT!

OK, you may have already guessed that I think this is going to be one of the faster selling 1AM Madness sales. Given that we have repeatedly seen hundreds of boxes sell in fewer than five minutes, I wanted to make sure that everyone who showed up at 1 o'clock in the morning had a fair chance at grabbing one of these.

The Mantequilla Tapa Negra is a buttery-sweet Nicaraguan with a serious twist: it is wrapped in a rich Ecuador Sumatran leaf and then... the head is rewrapped with a dark Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper finished with a pig tail twist! The result is a cigar that not only catches the eye, but is unique, tastes wonderful, and is great to chomp on. These are a HUGE seller for us and have become a "go to" favorite for guys who like cigars on the milder side of medium.

And the No. 50 Humidor is really some sight to behold! This classic, two-tone humidor is packed with 100 6-by-50 toros in special trays that allow the cigars to stand upright. I am telling you, it is a thing of absolute beauty when you open the lid on one of these... even a jaded cigar guy like me can't help but marvel at the vision.

Time for the brass tacks: all 100 cigars in the humidor for only $78.00. That works out to be just $0.78 per handmade cigar - not even counting the humidor box! Odds are, by the time most of you read this, they will be all sold out...

Mantequilla Tapa Negra
No. 50 Humidor
Handmade in Nicaragua
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.00 x 50
Qty : 100 cigars
MSRP: $250.00
1AM : $78.00
Click here to Buy

special2-8903.jpg

Boy,Thats one for Emo! He loves them tapa's!

I love it that they still call that box a humidor! Maybe a drybox, but it's no humidor.

I wanted to try them! I had the box in my cart last night and by the time I had clicked to checkout, they were sold out. It was 1:04 AM (EST)!

damn, now that's what I call a quick 1 o'clock madness sale. :0 :0 :0

No ONe has said if they are good are not.

Anyone had one of these?

For a buck a stick they are a really good value. The tend to be shipped pretty wet, and therefore smoke a little acrid. Once they even out they are a decent yard gar. The broad leaf maduro is great for chomping on, and tastes pretty good if you let it burn down that low.

Emo

Tonights 1am Special Aug. 16-17

This week, the insanity is telling us to sell all of our remaining limited-edition C.A.O. Odyssey 2000-2001 Perfectos at a rock-bottom price - while most retailers are selling these at full MSRP and more... isn't that always the way with this limited-edition stuff?

Anyhow, these are big, beautiful 6.75-by-55 Nicaraguan perfectos that come in their own individual cigar coffins within a black, lacquered 10-count box. I have to admit, everything about this cigar screams, "I am special!" How does it taste? I don't know... I have never smoked one. I was going to smoke one, but then realized I would be "ruining" a box someone might want to buy tonight, so I smoked a JR Ultimate instead.

I have been told by, and have read online, cigar smokers raving about these... but then again I have also read rave reviews of some pretty sad cigars. I know, I am not being much help here... sorry. Okay, here is what I can do: As supplies last, these are yours for just $79.95 a box!

CAO Odyssey Perfecto
Handmade in Nicaragua
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.75 x 55
Qty : 10 cigars
MSRP: $150.00
1AM : $79.95
Click Here to Buy

special-081603.jpg

Tell me about it. For some reason this peice of sh*& computer wouln't let me order through JR's. It's the only one I have to call on every time! :(

hbooker said:
I grabbed one,
Let me know if you need a couple or so..

Hb
Thanks for the offer Mike. I have some but that was a good price for a box.

That's the last time I let my daughter stay on the computer to talk with her friends on Friday nights!

Guys, you are upsetting me. I thought about getting this. I have one that was gifted to me Thursday but haven't tried it yet. I was afraid to spend 8 bucks a stick for something I didn't know if I liked or not. I sure wish I had now.

Are they really that good?

You guys are gonna have to educate me better. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.