• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just finished shaving the twins

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
Yep, just what you thought.

Wife shaved the twins for me. :blush:

Have a Dr.'s appointment to get the boys snipped tomorrow at 1:30. :0

All I can say is hope those 2 little white pills do their job.

Wish me luck.

I already have a bag of frozen peas in the freezer. :whistling:

Um...good luck brother!!! :laugh:

Actually, I hear it's not too bad. I looked into it not too long ago. Hope everything goes well brother. :thumbs:

You may want to stock up on more peas.

Had it done a few years ago - not that bad, really...

Ice and the athletic supporter will be your best friends!!! Whatever you do, don't overdo it - you'll be tempted to immediately after the surgery because you'll be feeling pretty good... If you do, the twins will be a nasty PURPLE color...

Good luck!!!

Shadow said:
[snapback]190507[/snapback]​

I concur. Keep them twins cool. It will keep them from swelling up like balloons and turning purple. They will probably get a little purple anyway. I am more of an expert at this than I would like to be. I am on my second one. The 1st one somehow reconected itself. Good luck!

Ha, you guys are funny... Good luck man.

Does this mean you're going to change your name to Gelding? :laugh:

Good luck, hope everything goes well

ggiese said:
If you do, the twins will be a nasty PURPLE color...

Good luck!!!
[snapback]190508[/snapback]​

and you know this because...

I've had friends that got this done.....ggiese' advice is on the money.

The only issues I've heard are guys that start feeling really good, and get up and start getting active again before they should....purple and sore as hell doesn't begin to cover that one..... :0

Take care - follow the good Dr's advice.....no worries.... :thumbs:

Good Luck - B.B.S.

The hell with those guys John, get em snipped and go out and run a frickin marathon ...... I mean take it easy on yourself a 5 or 10K should be enough ;)

Good Luck frozen corn will work at well :D

My wife has been pushing me to get it done. Let me know how it goes. Good Luck

Good luck, hope the smell of burning flesh doesn't bother you too bad, or maybe they've advanced some in the last 8 years.

Swifty said:
Shadow said:
[snapback]190507[/snapback]​

I concur. Keep them twins cool. It will keep them from swelling up like balloons and turning purple. They will probably get a little purple anyway. I am more of an expert at this than I would like to be. I am on my second one. The 1st one somehow reconected itself. Good luck!
[snapback]190511[/snapback]​

What
OMG!! That sucks!!!