• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

just got these today

gordo23

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller - Single
2 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic - Single
2 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines - Single

I will be picking some short stories up in the morning...mmm.

AF's are aged some before you get them, but they will smoke better if you give 'em at least a week in your humi to "settle down" humidity wise. More never hurts.... :cool:

Enjoy - B.B.S.

Ain't no sense in aging 1 or 2 cigars. If you let them sit for a year or two, then smoke em, they're gone and you have to wait an entire year to get new ones and get them back to that stage again! I say smoke one of each. (Trust me, they'll be good fresh!) Then, let the other two rest for a bit and hunt down some more if you like them. Once you get a bunch of them, then you can think about really aging them. But for now, I say SMOKE 'EM!!! Who knows, you might hate them and then what's the point in aging them? Let us know what you think of them.

Roger that. Give 'em a week or two to settle in your humi then fire those puppies up. :thumbs:

I dont have much experience with AF, but I always let my cigars rest for at least a couple weeks and usually a month before firing them up

Hemi's don't age that great anyways, unless they are maduros. Burn em.

Smoke em, I have had some WOAN sitting for about 6 months, I had one last night and it tasted similar to the first one I tried when I popped the box.

Double D said:
cigars are for smokeing
[snapback]283105[/snapback]​
That's what I say!

If you can't smoke then now send them to me I will smoke each one and do a comprehensive review of each for you.

I,personaly,have no primary impulse control. Smoke the damn things. :rolleyes:

Doc

As a newbie (to CP)... I've been listening really carefully to the advice of the FOG's. I get singles and let 'em rest for a week and then they're on the 'endangered species' list. I order more of the samples I like.

My vote = Smoke

Gordo just smoke them and see what's all the fuss about. If you like them then get more that you can store although as previously suggested by others Hemingway's are as good as new as they get.

Enjoy them mate.

"c'mon men.... let's smoke 'em!" Gunny Highway can't be wrong. :cool:

Smoke em, and if you like...stock up!

Robert

the only aging i do is because of the many boxes in the coolidors. SMOKE UP BRO! :cool:

AF's are ready to smoke, if you received them you could let them rest for a couple of days in your Humidor, but aging them a year or so, what will you smoke the rest of the year ??

Regards Mauricio :cool:

All of the cigars you listed are ready to smoke right now. I personally like Hemingways when they are fresh. They tend to lose some nose when they are aged.