• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KA BOOM!!! FLOYD .... ❤️❤️ SKYDIVNEKD ❤️❤️

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
So the resident big hearted bully made me tear up.
I received the most thoughtful and heart felt surprise from him yesterday out of the blue. Something cigar related that is going to be treasured and used over and over and over again to help me remember the fun I had with my Mother the last few of years when I was taking care of her in her home. My late Mother and me on Saturdays would play the ponies and always looked forward to the Kentucky Derby Day in May... her birthday month. She would put on a fancy hat and have a good 'ol time picking out the names of her horses. In any event... the big hearted tuff guy Floyd... aka @SKYDIVNEKD, sent me a very personal and long term/lasting gift that I'm going to cherish and use mostly on big horse racing days and especially on Kentucky Derby Day. So now... going forward in life, as I remember the good times with my late Mother and our racing fun, I'll also be able to think of one of my favorite CP personalities and a true friend to me and all of us here at CigarPass.
Floyd ... It's an honor to consider and call you a friend. You truly are exactly what the CP model of brotherhood is. We here at CP have quite a large list of selfless and big hearted members, and I'm sure I can get some amens that.... you are at the top of the heap with the best of them.
Thank you from the bottom of my broken ... but healing heart. Love ya Brother.