• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans Massive Holiday Specials!

Gotcha covereed Michael!

As a matter of fact, I've got all of you covered...BIG shippment just arrived this morning and I'll be shipping out on Wednesday!! Clean your grinders...Killer Beans are coming !

As a matter of fact, I've got all of you covered...BIG shippment just arrived this morning and I'll be shipping out on Wednesday!! Clean your grinders...Killer Beans are coming !

Can't wait, I bet the smell of all those beans is absolutely euphoric. :thumbs:

A semi loaded with beans arrived this morning, so I'll be able to ship out everyone's orders on Wednesday 12.13.2006...one day earlier than I thought.

Clean your grinder boys...Killer Beans are on the way!!

woot_jump.gif

yahoo.gif

Don't give up guys...there's still time to get your beans before Christmas!!

Is there anything better than opening one of the bags and taking a nice big whiff... Amazing aroma!!! :thumbs:

Jerry, package arrived yesterday!!!
Thanks a million, and payment will be out in the morning!!!

Take care

Is there anything better than opening one of the bags and taking a nice big whiff... Amazing aroma!!! :thumbs:

Jerry, package arrived yesterday!!!
Thanks a million, and payment will be out in the morning!!!

Take care

That for the heads-up david! I hope you have a great holiday.

Now step away from your computer and start brewing a pot of beans! LOL

Had to go to the post office to get mine (was at a trade show and missed the carrier).. box had to weigh about 400lbs or so! :laugh: (this makes for a lot of labels, hehehe!)

To those of you still on the fence... get on board, Mr Jerry does NOT disappoint!

Robert

Got my package of coffee goodness last night.

Time to take some to work and show those coffee whimps what REAL coffee is like. :thumbs:

Thanks again Jerry!

Thanks for your kind words guys! NOW LET'S ALL HAVE SOME DAMNED GOOD COFFEE! LOL

GOOD COFFEE FOLKS!!

you cannot go wrong - I'm not a coffee drinker (but the wifely unit LOVES Killer Beans) and even I can tell the difference.

And if anyone needs a coffee maker recommendation, I got this cofee machine for her and she says it would make Folgers taste good (but not nearly as good as the KB)

Thanks Jerry... can't wait for the big box to arrive