• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kind of feel like a refugee.....

Cohibo

Was a very active member of one of the purchased sites, met a ton of great people, sent (and received) tons of cigars, among other things. Not familiar with cigar board rivalries or anything, just know that most cigar smokers tend to be good people.

Lurked here for a while (long enough to know that Wilkey knows a lot about a lot of things...lol), joined a while back, but not a major contributor, although I read here quite often, and will come here and read the Cuban cigar board. I'm hoping that will change. I hope to bring to the table more than I take, and give what knowledge I do have (along with some cigars) to anyone who may want it and add to your already very estblished community.

Really bummed about the recent events, as time only allows me to be truly active in one board. I am hoping to become, if allowed, a bigger part of the place you guys have here.

Thanks for allowing my refugee raft to rest upon your shores....

- Costa

Welcome to your new Cigar Home!!!

We are a pretty good bunch around here. We do things a wee bit different than most boards, and this will become clear as you become a member of the community. First and foremost, we moderate ourselves, and take care of each other. Very little deleting of post and almost never by the ONE moderator that we have. (actually not a Mod, but the owner)

The established members of the community look out for us newbies, and if need be will call out any and all shenanigans. And we do our best to to use the best English, grammar and spelling that we can.

Most of all we just enjoy each others company.

Again welcome

Tim

Thank you Tim. I have read all the rules, and will not be anything but a respectful contributor here.

Welcome Cohibo! I love the avatar. Priceless.

Stinki

Costa,

I looked at the other boards before joining CP. I feel I made the right decision making this my cigar forum home. In time you may realize that the events of the last few weeks led you to where you were meant to be after all.

Welcome!

Bill

Hello from the Sandhills of South Carolina! Welcome to CP!

Welcome from WV/VA. Glad you decided to come on over. Not knocking the other boards, but this seems to be the only place I can call home, or contribute to.

Welcome from the Poconos, don't be afraid to fill out your "about me page". I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here as much as I have.

Also, yes Wilkey is all wise. ;)

edit to add.

Welcome.

It's a tough time you guys are going through. I think you'll find this a great place to be.

Can't imagine what it would be like to have my "home" turned upside down. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Welcome from upstate SC. This is the one and ONLY cigar forum. Glad to have ya.
Chris

No you don't, have, to live like a refugee. :laugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist. This is truly a special place and I hope you enjoy it. Welcome aboard.

Like getting out of a pick up and into a Rolls. You might have fond memories of the pick up but the Rolls is a better ride.

Welcome from the Poconos, don't be afraid to fill out your "about me page". I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here as much as I have.

Also, yes Wilkey is all wise. ;)

edit to add.

Really, all this time I thought Gary(grateful1) was the wisest. :D

But welcome and enjoy, this is truly a great place that welcomes all.

David

Was a very active member of one of the purchased sites, met a ton of great people, sent (and received) tons of cigars, among other things. Not familiar with cigar board rivalries or anything, just know that most cigar smokers tend to be good people.

Lurked here for a while (long enough to know that Wilkey knows a lot about a lot of things...lol), joined a while back, but not a major contributor, although I read here quite often, and will come here and read the Cuban cigar board. I'm hoping that will change. I hope to bring to the table more than I take, and give what knowledge I do have (along with some cigars) to anyone who may want it and add to your already very estblished community.

Really bummed about the recent events, as time only allows me to be truly active in one board. I am hoping to become, if allowed, a bigger part of the place you guys have here.

Thanks for allowing my refugee raft to rest upon your shores....

- Costa

In the same boat, it's going to take a little while for me to "get my feet wet", read the FAQ's, get comfortable with the forum software, etc. But lurking for a while, there seems to be a great deal of cool guys around here. Enjoy