• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

King for the holidays contest

thanks for he contest MOKI, good hearted competition, lmao! :p

:0

This contest was rigged!!! It's central standard time, not central daylight time. The sun was in my eyes... the other all stole my jokes.... :(

ggiese said:

This contest was rigged!!! It's central standard time, not central daylight time. The sun was in my eyes... the other all stole my jokes.... :(
[snapback]266894[/snapback]​

disqualified.png

moki said:
ggiese said:

[snapback]266894[/snapback]​

disqualified.png

[snapback]266905[/snapback]​

BASTID!!! I demand a recall!!! :angry:

Congrats Opusxkc and that was a great contest Andrew. Got a lot of laughs which was all part of this contest, I think........ :D :thumbs: :p

P.S. Did you ever get the email about Santa getting arrested? If so, could you figure a way of posting it for all the others pleasure as well.

stogieman said:
Congrats Opusxkc and that was a great contest Andrew. Got a lot of laughs which was all part of this contest, I think........ :D :thumbs: :p

P.S. Did you ever get the email about Santa getting arrested? If so, could you figure a way of posting it for all the others pleasure as well.
[snapback]266921[/snapback]​

Someone posted a link to that video in the thread.

I was working on it!

Double D said:
good job opus thought for sure avb would get it.
[snapback]266920[/snapback]​

Allofus123 said:
Why did the snowman have a smile on his face ?
Because the snowblower was coming down the block.
[snapback]266336[/snapback]​

Should have known with women making up 2/3rds of the judging panel that this joke wouldn't go over very big. :p :laugh:

Thanks for the great contest Andrew, and congrats to OpusXKC

Lkyman

hrm. No response to my PM... I guess he doesn't want it. :)

I must say thank you very much to Andrew for the contest and for choosing my entry. These cigars will get around for sure :cool:

Congrats OpusXKC!

Thanks to Moki are also in order, this thread has been very fun to read :)

OpusXKC said:
I must say thank you very much to Andrew for the contest and for choosing my entry. These cigars will get around for sure :cool:
[snapback]267237[/snapback]​

king_b_box.jpg