• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KingB Original Release - Box Pass

Box is safe and sound, will ship out Wednesday.
My puts are as follows

Don Pepin Blue Label Double Corona
Don Pepin "JJ" Sublime.

Thanks for letting me play!!!

Drew and Outlaw, thanks for playing and I hope you enjoy the B's. Keep waiting for someone to smoke one of these, and offer an opinion!

Heads up Desert Rat the B's are headed your way. I guess with only a few left, they can't be considered a swarm anymore.

Drew and Outlaw, thanks for playing and I hope you enjoy the B's. Keep waiting for someone to smoke one of these, and offer an opinion!

Heads up Desert Rat the B's are headed your way. I guess with only a few left, they can't be considered a swarm anymore.

I'm headed to the sunny South at the end of this week. I will be sure to take one of the OR's along with a more recent King B purchase and do a side-by-side.

I'm headed to the sunny South at the end of this week. I will be sure to take one of the OR's along with a more recent King B purchase and do a side-by-side.

Great! I'm looking forward to it. It's my understanding that the B's were "reformulated" after the original batch. I heard that at my local B&M, so I can't say it's gospel, just what I heard. A bunch of guys sitting around smoking cigars, I'm sure everything said there is absolutely fact!! :whistling:

Well I missed the mail today, super busy at work, will go out tomorrow morning, I'm off til 2.

Sorry guys :(

DC # 0304 1560 0000 7524 3262

Sorry for the delay guys, and thanks for letting me play!!!

Gars in, safe and sound.

My puts: Anejo #55, BBF '00

I put the Boli in there, because it had so many "B's" in it :laugh: .

Will ship to Vmob on the morrow.

Thanks for playing, and enjoy the B's. Looks like the swarm is about to end.

Heads up ... The VitaleMob, couple of B's headed your way!!

Gars sent today. Screwed up and didn't get a DC#.

At least they were sent USPS, who never loses a package ??? .

Gars sent today. Screwed up and didn't get a DC#.

At least they were sent USPS, who never loses a package ??? .

Heads up TheVitaleMob, the last of the B's are headed your way!! Only 2 left to swat, and then it's headed home!!

Landed safely!!

Puts- xXx, H. Upmann Conn. #1

The swarm is now dead, but I think Mr. Straw will have some mighty fine replacements for his troubles. Thanks for the opportunity to try some new smokes!!

Package goes out a day or two after Christmas.

Thanks again.

Looks like the "hive" is on its way home, minus its original inhabitants, but with some interesting new residents.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this pass, and hope you enjoy your KingB's. It appears that I have several new smokes to try, as well as several old favorites.

I will post pictures of the pass after it gets here.

Landed safely!!

Puts- xXx, H. Upmann Conn. #1

The swarm is now dead, but I think Mr. Straw will have some mighty fine replacements for his troubles. Thanks for the opportunity to try some new smokes!!

Package goes out a day or two after Christmas.

Thanks again.

Chris,
You're not going to smoke that Power Ranger yourself?!?! ;)

Actually, i got TWO by accident 'cause I didn't know Swissy gave me one when he was passing them out at PacNW. I hadn't actually seen them before, and we are always in the habit of sharing something good right? I don't have the financial situation to PIF all of that generousness that came to me. (and it was a LOT of generousness, believe me.) I had an absolutely awesome experience with my xXx, and I would rather share it than hoard it.

Now that the mushiness is over, Jack better have a good time with that xXx, or I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse........

Edit:typos

Thanks once again for the pass. It was fun to get back into the swing of things!

Pass is headed home!! Will post pictures when it gets here.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone for playing, and hope you all enjoy your KingB's.