• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora & Stinky Cigar Contest

Sorry Brandon,
Probably not - as Stinky does not agree with our choice of venue.

Two years in a row, both the day of the event, Stinky has opted to voice to everyone involved in organizing the event, how bad we have done at organizing, selection of location, indoor/outdoor, time of month, food, on and on. Still, we have invited him to attend and see for himself - as only BOTL's would do. Both years - No Stinky for the main herf, but his close friends have gone and enjoyed.

Many fellow brothers have voiced a truth about the man. My personal experiences have not been plesant - his ego gets in the way of being open minded unfortunately.

He's one of the key smokers? How the hell does one become a key smoker? I'm cracking up here. We're the lepers of genteel society and he's the key leper. Who promoted him to key smoker? That, I think, is where our problem lies. Out the bastid that promoted him. Let's get to the bottom of this.

Doc.

Doc I think it is self promotion at that!

Thanks for keeping it real.

To keep it real... I met Stinky once, I also met a girl I called stinky, but that's a different story. Anywho, I was sitting at Casa Fuente and my long time cigar buddy Marco walked by. He invited me to sit down at his table and apparently Stinky was one of the other gentlemen at the table. Marco introduced us with a "you don't know who he is" kind of a statement. My reply was an honest one. I had no idea who he was. He told me he was Stinky and I said oh, the guy who makes the big ashtrays. We had small talk, but mostly it was between Marco and I. So, no negative attitude towards me. I figured he was an alright guy. Hell, even if he wasn't, you've gotta take things with a grain of salt nowadays but you would think that anyone with a business who relies on cigar forums as at least a part of their word of mouth to promote sales, wouldn't bash his customers. But, to each his own. I've seen so many vendors go down that road over the years. Some prosper, some fail. My opinion of his product won't change, as I have no need for it and probably wouldn't buy one anyway.

[My opinion of his product won't change, as I have no need for it and probably wouldn't buy one anyway.

So you're not using one to hold your plugs, on your nightstand?

Nope, that's what I pay you for.

vomit-smiley-001.gif