• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna LHB (Little Havana Blend) Lunacy

DAMN THE POSTAL SERVICE AND THEIR TRYING TO BE EFFICIENT!!

Our mail usually shows up about a half hour after the kids get home from school. Of course today when the pass shows up the mail lady is early with the mail, and you guessed it, I find a "Sorry we missed you slip" instead of the pass.

So the pass is here and it's not. I will pick it up from the P.O. tomorrow afternoon after work and get it out Friday morning.

Picked up the pass from the P.O. this afternoon.

Takes:
Partagas Culebra (ISOM)
Montecristo Buena Fortuna

Puts:
AF Cuban Belicoso (SG)
Partagas Corona (ISOM)
Super Partagas (ISOM)
La Luna Maduro Fuerte Tornado
La Escepcion Dahlia

Pass will go out tomorrow morning to SKYDIVNEKD.

Confirmation #0300 1290 0000 2578 6090
Insured for $200, VB 463 364 705 US.

Sam, thanks for letting me in on this one.

Bring it to me, Shadow!!! Daddy's waitin'! :thumbs: This will be perfect. It'll pass the time while I'm waitin' for my pass to come home.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: HOLY $#!& MAN!!! I THINK THE USPS KICKED THE FREAKIN' BOX HERE FROM W.V.!!!! IT'S IN PIECES!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just kiddin' folks! The box looks to be in excellent condition. Nice mailing label, Shadow! By the way, I tracked down the mailman and made him give me the box. :D He is a good guy. I have my replacements ready and will have the box in the mail tomorrow morning. I'll post the puts/takes later. :thumbs:

Sam The Man...check your messenger. :p

Later.....

OK...here it is... :lookup:

TAKES: Both La Luna's and the La Flor De Maria Mancini Magic Mountain Torpedo.

PUTS:
1- Ashton VSG Spellbound(for Sam The Man, please)
1- Arturo Fuente Short Story
1- Perdomo Reserve No. 4  Mad.(rated 92 by C.A.)
1- Perdomo Reserve "X"  Ros. (rated 92 by C.A.)
1- C.A.O. L'Anniv. Camaroon Churchill (rated 94 in '99)

I have found the labels and the logbook. Everything was where it was supposed to be.(including my head....right in my @$$! ) Ok, the box is going out to Akron, Ohio tomorrow. I'll post the name and all applicable numbers after mailing.

Sam The Man...thanks for letting me play.  I hope my puts are sufficient for the takes.  Good luck with the rest of your pass.  I hope to pass with you again.

PS: Sorry for the confusion earlier. :thumbs:

??? Who lives in Akron???? Hummmmmm I wonder!:p
Thi spass is he one were I cough up all the smokes I don't like right?:0 :thumbs: LOL Bring it on man!!!!

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  (I just LOVE these freakin' smiley faces!!!)

OK, here it is.  I've removed my head and have everything straightened out.  The box has been shipped as of 9:00AM.  It has gone Priority Mail with Confir. #03001290000301558168 and Insured for $200 with #VV562883622US.  Everything is in working order.  

I hope the pass goes w/o a hitch and may the USPS Saints be watching over the box.

Thanks again, Sam The Man.  I am looking forward to future passes with you.

PS: DarrenR.....It's comin' atcha!! :thumbs:

Box is here safe and sound! :)
I will post puts and take soon and try to have it in the mail in the morning!

:) Ok here goes!
takes:
Bolivar Fuerta (ISOM)
LL MF

puts:
Partagas PC (ISOM)'97
Jose Piedra (ISOM)
3-Temple Hall Estates #500
Carlos III Beli
Punck Robusto
H. Upmann Corona
Lone Wolf Churchill ('98) Don't laugh I don't think there to bad with that much age! LOL:0

I will post the conf# when I get it in the morning .:)

Its on its way :)
conf# 0304-7990-0002-6355-5985
ins#vv-722-798-688-us

Thanks for letting me play :cool:

:sign: Hey now lay off the poor lone wolf! :angry:
No respect I tell ya! LOL I am serious its not that bad, now of course at first I had definately had better. :p Man diss'n my poor defenceless smoke ...... why I oughta!! ;)
LOL:p

OK Sam I promise to leave that one for you. I can tell you though that the RyJ CF won't last long, along with the AF SC beli. :p

These are one cigar, the RyJ CF that is, that do get much better with age. I have had some from early 1980 that were GREAT!

Got the box today, matter of fact just a couple of minutes ago. My takes will be:
SLR Regio (ISOM)
RyJ CF (ISOM)
AF Sun Grown Cuban Belicoso

I'll post all the other pertinent info tomorrow!

USPS DC # 01805213907034754690
Insurance # VV906781636US

Takes:SLR Regio (ISOM)
RyJ CF (ISOM)
AF Sun Grown Cuban Belicoso

Puts: Romeo y Julieta Romeo #2 Tubo (ISOM)
Partagas Culebra (ISOM)
Fonseca Cadete (ISOM)
Diamond Crown figurado maduro (direct from the Newman Family)

For Sam the Man:
San Cristobal El Principe PC (ISOM)

Received the pass this morning.

Takes:

La Luna Robuston  (Thank you, Sam)
La Luna Churchill  
Diamond Crown Figurado (Thank you, Matt)

Puts:

Padron Exclusivo Natural
Padron Millennium Maduro
Montecristo LE (ISOM)
BTL
Opus X Double Corona
Opus X Super Beli
SLR Prominente (ISOM)

For Sam the Man:

Davidoff 3000 (ISOM)

USPS DC: 0301 0120 0010 7843 3157
Insurance: VB 523 731 727 US

Thanks to all for a great pass!
:cool: :) :D

DOH!!!! Why couldn't I have been AFTER Devin??? LMAO Nice puts bro! Got anymore 3000's???? Wanna trade???? LMAO One of those Prominente's is calling my name too! E-mail me bro! mrousey@uslnet.com

Back