• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna LHB (Little Havana Blend) Lunacy

(jokingly) Sam's kissing butt!!! :p :p :p :sign: :sign: LMFAO!!!! I couldn't resist!!! Devin, YOU DA' MAN!!!!!!

Ryan

Me thinks Devin dosen't know how to count. One word summary of Devin's puts: DAMN!

Bob

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen.

Sam, my pleasure..........enjoy!

Bro, email sent. (Matt)

:0 :0 :0 :0 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :D :D :D :p

I recieced a box yesterday and all I can say is thanks!! You guys are way to kind!!! LMAO.. I thought maybe Chrismas came early this year!!

I will post my puts and takes in a little bit. I just opened the box and cant wait to dig throught it!!

Ok Well heres my takes..
SLR prominente(Did anyone think it would make it past me?) LOL

Ashton VSG corna Gorda

There are just so many awesome smokes in there!! They would all be a welcome addition to my humi!!!

Thanks for letting me play Sammy!! Whoops almost for got the puts.

For Sammy RASS. I put that in the Sammy bag

The rest of the puts are..
Fuente WOrk of Art
Partagas LE dec 00
Trinidad Fundadore 99
H Uppmann Conn #1 98

Oh and I did get an early Chrismas present from Customs today. It wasnt a letter though...:)

A box of Cohiba Robustoes in the original box with bands and giftwrapped for me by the vendor. Customs opened them all the way up and then let them through!!!!! Had the Inspected by customs tape all over it!!!! I couldnt believe it!!!! The next time someone sees the customs man give em a hug for me!! LMAO!!!

Box shipped out today via UPS.. Tracking number 1Z06X3140310030505 on its way to FLA. I did however remove the peanuts and replaced them with bubble wrap instead. I also set up the second tupperdor as the first was getting a bit too full. I also insured this for 400.00. Very nice bunch of smokes in there and I can say that this was one very fine pass with a great bunch of passers!!!

As a side note. For anyone that was interested in visiting CT, forget about it!!! Seems Sam "THE MAN" decided to wipe CT off the map!!! recieved a box as big as the box pass today!! I thought there was another box pass I had forgotten about!!! To say that I was humbled is an understatement!!! Im glad your on our side Sammy. I elect you to run the military. You could take out Bin Laden in one attack!!!!

Thanks Sammy that was incredibly generous of you and I will enjoy it immensely!

Sam, you are right on the money. The box arrived today in good condition. I will post my choices shortly.
By the way, what is this white powder in the box?
I feel an obligation to investigate further.
Here in South Florida white powder requires intense study. I will keep everyone posted.
Peter

Cigars in this box are outstanding, but watch out for the powder...

Tough choices, but I am up for the occassion. I am liberating the Onyx Reserve, the Hoyo 1066, and the Padron Anniversary.

I am putting in a CAO Anniversario Churchill Cameroon, a Victor Sinclair Bohemian Ginsburg, a Mayorga robusto, Aristoff maduro perfecto, Aristoff Churchill Black Maduro, and a Padron Maduro Churchill.

Glad I could participate in this box. I will post the UPS tracking number when I get it.

Peter

Oops, the white powder got me screwed up.

I forgot I am taking the 2 La Lunas, thanks Sam

And to sweeten the obx I am including a Partagas Serie S Perfecto, a Flor de Allones, and Dstix Churchill

Peter
:)

I keep watching those little smiles getting fewer and fewer.As soon as there is 1 I know to hunt the delivery.
Sam, you sure know how to keep the pass updated - you are a champ.
Thanks goes to you.

Hb

I checked it out. No anthrax.
UPS is picking up the box tomorrow and I will post the tracking number then. Getting $400 insurance coverage.
Peter

The box was picked up by UPS and it is on its way to the next person in the pass. The UPS receipt with the tracking # is in my office. I will email you with the tracking # Monday morning.
Peter

UPS picked up the box Friday 10/26
Tracking # 1Z 362 X17 03 3927 2496
to Robert Finney, Pampa, TX
Heads up
Peter

Peepee dance in full swing. I have my little nose pressed against the window waiting for the UPS truck. Come on, Brownie.

Bob

PS: Sam, want to trade a Papayos Millinium Reserve Vintage Select Limited Edition for that Davi rocket in the Hands Off Packet? I won't require any extra boot. LMK.

Hey gang, ITS HERE!  Box arrived this p.m. from Brownie in good shape.  Looks like the only casualty was the Davi 3000 that must have fallen out of the hole in the bottom of the box. The driver was smoking something with a white band on it when he delivered the package.  That could be where the Davi went. He seemed to enjoy it. He did mumble something to the effect of how much he hated Johnny Cash tunes.

I refreshed both Credo units and will either mail and insure it or send it by UPS to Churchill tomorrow.  Heads up Scott.

My takes:
Monte EL
Trini Fundadore
AF BTL

My ISOM puts:
Monte #1
H Upmann #2
Partagas SD#4
BRC
HdM Epi #2

My non-ISOM puts:
Diamond Crown (4.5")
Bahia Gold Robusto
Astral '96 Reserve Glass Tubo
CAO Anni Torp No.1 Maduro
CAO Millennium Pyramid

For Sam the Man:
Opus X #5
Diplomatico #5 ISOM

Thanks for letting me play.  First class pass my man, first class.

Bob

PS:  Now that I think about it, maybe that Davi 3000 was in the box after all.  

My pleasure, Sam.  Enjoy all the goodies.  There are some mighty fine sticks in the box that all have put in.

The box was shipped to Scott today via UPS.  Tracking information is:
1Z 752 X00 03 1038 119 3.  Box is also insured.  Estimated arrival in Richardson, TX. is Monday p.m.  Heads up Church.  You have incoming.

Bob

I am out of town on business and won't be back until Saturday. The wife said " an large package arrived for you a couple of days ago. I will try and get it off on Saturday or Monday.

Thanks again for including me .

Scott

lol Sam your killing me hahah goal line..
They paint those things now... sorry but it was hilarious..