• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna LHB (Little Havana Blend) Lunacy

Dang it......I just happen to be in Dallas on business thru Friday and was gonna go sneak up on Churchill's porch and nab that box..... :D  :p  :D    

hmmmmmmm......maybe I can pass as a postal inspector and tell his wife that any packages recieved in the past week must be returned for inspection and evaluation.
I'd be telling the truth......
I would inspect and evaluate them.......Bwaaaahahaha!

Sweet pass.......

Very Funny Sam....but it could be true!!

Well I just packed up the GREAT pass and will get it off tormorrow. Some great smokes in the box.

Takes:
Perdomo #4
Flor de Allones
La Escepcion
Carlos III

Puts:
HDM Hoyo
Havana Sunrise (Miami rolled 1998)
Poderzo Churchill
Cuban Bullet 454
ERDM Robusto
Romeo Y Julieta Corona
LA Vieja Habana
Montecristo Peruvian Fer de Lance

For Sam: H. Upmann Connossier (ISOM 3-01)

Again,thanks for the invitation to a great pass and thanks for the extra La Lunas!!

We are out of happy faces? Whoopie!
Doh..Now Im watching for brownie daily.
I tend to notice when they pull up and play like Im not noticing when the door opens. but I haven't been able to not meet um in the lobby before my secratary can even sign...
anticipation...

:)
:lookup:

Well the Lunnies are on their way to Ca....like they are not there already!!

UPS 1Z 750 X11 03 1316 058 6

Thanks again and ENJOY!!!!

Scott

Everyone has been so great to sam,
I think I will make sure to dedicate a stick or two to him, ohh wait all my puts are Sams!
I know Im a Silly one sometimes.
( I would like to blame the meds....but that wold be lying)

Shipping confirmation!
Should be at home by tuesday.

Shipped Insurred UPS 3day select
1Z5749AR1247247198

Ohh yeah the other stuff..
Puts ( A couple I have been saving specificaly for Sam )

CAO Brazilia Gol
The Cigar (Perdomo)
Cuban Parejo Bella
CAO Aniversary Extreme Toro
Flor de Rafiel Gonzalez (Isom)
Flor de Rafiel Gonzalez (Isom)

Takes:
AF Grand Reserva Aged
Diamond Crown 4 1/2"
ERDM Robusto
Partagas Culebra (ISOM)

Thanks....

Thanks HB for the extremely outstanding puts. I appreciate your setting the cigars aside that you did reviews on. Indeed A-L-L of the cigars that were your puts - are ones that I am very interested in trying, which is absolutely EXCELLENT. This is very sincerely appreciated, as is the kind note that you enclosed.

The Eagle FINALLY landed today back home safely in Carolina.

I would like to thank everyone for participating. I hope that everybody was able to experience and enjoy some new cigars. I had forgotten how many great cigars were involved in this pass until I started sorting the sticks. The long wait for the box to return was definitely worth it!

Thank you to EVERYONE who put in a special "Sam Only" cigar. This was and is very much appreciated. Devin...what can I say that hasn't already been said - thanks again.

The La Luna Lunacy Pass is officially closed and is now history.

Sam J.