• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna Little Havana Blend "corona"

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Gael's done it again. Had a great smoke and great conversation. I had a corona in the LHB series. I had the 2XL (double sungrown). The usual firm La Luna with a great draw and great taste. This one didn't kick my ass as much as the Belicoso, which was a good thing. Will definitely have again (once they are released that is, LOL).

I am curious to see what others that have had the opportunity to try the recent La Luna's think. I know you're out there. :D

Comments.

Sounds like a great smoke. I don't have any and I will definitely get some once they are re-released. :thumbs:

Haven't had the Havana Blend yet. Did get in some V2's today. :thumbs: Dat's one powerfull cigar, great flavor too. :love:

Gael's done it again. Had a great smoke and great conversation. I had a corona in the LHB series. I had the 2XL (double sungrown). The usual firm La Luna with a great draw and great taste. This one didn't kick my ass as much as the Belicoso, which was a good thing. Will definitely have again (once they are released that is, LOL).

I'll second that!

The 2XL is a great smoke. We've tried a lot of different LaLunas while chatting with Gael and I would have to say the 2XL has been my favorite so far. I'm looking forward to torching a few of the belicosos I have in the humi. Of course before I smoke any of those I have to light up some of the other goodies Gael sent me :D

I reccomend any of the La Lunas to those of you that haven't tried them yet.

I have to say that until real recently I hadn't even heard of these LaLunas; not that that says too much, I'm still a newbie in my own book. Are they one of the best kept secrets in the business???

I've been keeping my eye out for some since I started hearing the rumblings and can't find any. Anyone want to sell a couple? I'd love to give them a go.