• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna "Little Havana Blend" LHBs

Gael

The Miami made La Luna LHB " Little Havana Blend" has been a staple of our cigar portfolio for nearly 10 years. LHBs are rich, smooth and medium body. The LHB is the 1st cousin of the La Luna Reserva.

Now on Sale until July 19th

LHB Coladas (4 X 44) Bundle 25 $39.95
LHB Coladas (4 X 44) Wheel 50 $75.00

LHB Robustos (5 X 50) Bundle 25 $56.25
LHB Robustos (5 X 50) Wheel 50 $100.00

LHB Torpedos (6.25 X 52) Bundle 25 $62.50
LHB Torpedos (6.25 X 52) Wheel 50 $120.00

email: sales@lalunacigars.com or call 877-952-5862 PayPal is accepted sales@lalunacigars.com S&H is $6.00 for UPS and $8.00 for USPS (for the West Coast)

Long time no hear, Gael! Welcome back!

For those who haven't tried these, there isn't a bad stick in any of the lines!
No connection, just a happy customer! :D :D

Anyone here ever light up one of these ? I need some opinion before plunging down some dough here. In the note that it is closely related to the La Luna Natural Fuerte, how closely related are they ? By an inch or by a mile ? How would you compare this LHB, say against the LLNF 1996's Reserva Especiale ?

O.K. People. Start posting now. And post a lot...

andrewhac said:
Anyone here ever light up one of these ? I need some opinion before plunging down some dough here. In the note that it is closely related to the La Luna Natural Fuerte, how closely related are they ? By an inch or by a mile ? How would you compare this LHB, say against the LLNF 1996's Reserva Especiale ?

O.K. People. Start posting now. And post a lot...
[snapback]201241[/snapback]​

The LL LHB is closely related to the LA LUNA RESERVA 96, not the LLNF. The LHB is a smooth, medium body cigar, while the LLNF is more of a rebel rouser, LOL!

Gael:
You have 3 different kind of wrappers for the LHG: Claro, Maduro, XL (Sun-Grown). How would you describe the LHB in terms of the three wrapper ? I just don't know what wrapper to order yet ?

Thanks.

La Luna Whore reporting for duty.

Ditto what they said:

psyktek said:
For those who haven't tried these, there isn't a bad stick in any of the lines!
No connection, just a happy customer! :D :D
[snapback]201225[/snapback]​

emodx said:
Don't be scared because it is bundled. The bundle packaging is saving you dough.
[snapback]201231[/snapback]​

This is definitely a great priced stick. The construction is excellent as with all La Lunas. I actually preferred the Claros, but that's just me. I wanted these for when I was in the mood for something lighter. I have the LLNFs for when I want something with a little more oomph.

Gael - great to see you on the page; my LHB stash is running low. E-mail headed your way today or tomorrow. Which wrappers do you have these in? (Claro / Maduro / 2XL)...??

Best Regards - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
Gael - great to see you on the page; my LHB stash is running low. E-mail headed your way today or tomorrow. Which wrappers do you have these in? (Claro / Maduro / 2XL)...??

Best Regards - B.B.S.
[snapback]201451[/snapback]​

Sorry for the LHB wrapper confusion guys. Let me clear some of this mess up. I really need to update the LL Website, LOL!

The LHBs listed on the LL web-site were originaly produced in the DR. I had contracted a small chinchila to produce the cigars for me. The initial samples were great - exactly to my specifications. Unfortunately, the factory failed to maintain the blend and the quality of the wrapper was not acceptable to me so I returned several hundred bundles and called it a day. After a few months I decided to bring the LHB production back to Miami under my direct supervision. In the near future, the LHB production will shift over to Honduras.

At this point there are NO MORE LHB Blacks or LHB 2XL available (although an LHB Maduro is certainly on the horizon). I'm only producing the original blend LHB Claro - in Miami. The LHB 2XL has now become the LL V2. I completely revised the 2XL blend and the LL V2s are currently being produced in my factory in Honduras. I'm hoping for an initial release of LL V2 some time in the fall. The cigars will be presented in beautiful boxes of 20 cigars. I'm currently processing the Ecuador Sumatra SunGrown wrapper because IMO this leaf will greatly benefit from another fermentation cycle. Several of you received some pre-production samples. The samples that I sent out are with correctly processed wrapper. I would appreciate any FEEDBACK!

FYI: Currently we are producing the LLNF -and- God willing, they should become available in Mid-August. The initial offering will be packaged in Black bundles of 20 cigars with LLNF bands. The best news is that since we are now manufacturing our own cigars, LL pricing will be very, very attractive in the future. I'm quite pleased with the revised pre-production LLNF blend and if you enjoy a complex, full flavored cigar, I think that you'll really enjoy the new LLNF. I've decided to also add a couple new vitolas, including a Torpedo to the pre-existing LLNF line-up. I hope that you will enjoy them.

Gator and I tried the pre-production LLNF Luna de Luna at the shop yesterday and all I can say is WOW! Gael being the perfectionist that he is says they should sit for 6 months before being smoked, but it smoked pretty damn good let me tell you.

Really looking forward to these. I have the pre-production V2 in the humi and that's probably the next cigar to go.

Oh wait, this thread is about the LHB Claros. Yeah, those are good too. In fact I know they are the only ones available, but I do believe somewhere previously in this thread I said they were my favorites anyway.

Gator included an LHB claro torp in my nO0b sampler, and I've been impressed ever since. I've bought Bean're and LHB's and they both are welcome smokes. My tastes have grown away from the Bean're selects but there's no question they are all very well constructed, great smokes. I've turned two local buddies onto the LHB's (Claro / Robusto) and they both were very impressed. You bet I'll order more.... :thumbs:

Just finished one of my last two LHB PC's on the deck with a W.T. A nice end to a long day....

Cheers - B.B.S.

Back