• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Vieja Habana "Leather Patch"

JBP

Hey everyone,

I know that Drew Estate cigars are mostly "flavored" cigars, which has made me not interested in them. But I was wondering about the La Vieja Habana seires, are these flavored cigars or just regular premiums? I have looked at the Drew Estate website and they don't say if they are flavored or not...anyone know?

This doesn't help much, but I've never seen anything that says they are flavored and they're shelved with the regular stock at the two stores here (flavored stuff is in a separate section at both).

Thanks...that does help, cuase my cigar store is the same way they have a section for flavored cigars.

The LVH lines are Drew's non flavored 'regular' cigars. Whether or not they are premiums I leave up to you. :p

LVH-The Early Years are the long filler version and they are not premiums....but they're not bad smokes for the price. :D

The plain LVH are short filler smokes. :lookup:

The LVH-Leather Series is supposed to replace the Early Years. Just smoked the belicoso in the Leather Series, straightforward Nic. tobacco cigar. I perfer the Early Years.

I just had an LVH the other day. Not a bad smoke for a couple of bucks. It wasn't flavored at all. I do like the presentation of packing them with loose tobacco!

Can't say it's a favorite, but I'm definitely going to keep some on hand. ;)

Shadow said:
The LVH-Leather Series is supposed to replace the Early Years. Just smoked the belicoso in the Leather Series, straightforward Nic. tobacco cigar. I perfer the Early Years.
I agree, it is a good solid smoke.

I believe that all the LVH line is not flavored unlike the other Drew lines like Acid. I haven't tried the Leather Patch yet, but I do smoke the LVH original almost everyday. The original is a mixed filler smoke, but I never had any burn or draw problems and at just over a buck a stick I have one almost everyday with my morning coffee with my favorite being the Chateau # 3.

Not sticking up for drew eastate or nothing BUT acid cigars are not "flavored" cigars! Cojamar are flavored as well with others, acids still taste like **** but I thought I would just clear that up.

-matt

cvmfour said:
Get'em Matt! Where you been man? You ever get that PM I sent ya?
I didnt get nothing man... Ive just been busy at work. I have something for you soon ;)

-matt

smokers only said:
cvmfour said:
Get'em Matt! Where you been man? You ever get that PM I sent ya?
I didnt get nothing man... Ive just been busy at work. I have something for you soon ;)

-matt
I guess that's a good thing that business is picking up at your store :thumbs: :D . Keep in touch

bigsmoke said:
dont they make the kahlua cigars?, anyone had?
Yea drew estate does. My dad likes to get the torpedo and chew on them. Only tip tastes like kaluha, the rest of the cigar doesn't.

But if you like the coffee flavor thing - they also make (made?) Mayorga - a stogie with a hint of coffee in it. Not sure if it's "flavored", "infused" or what, but it's there....