• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lag Time Between Passes Arriving Home

2K6TBSS said:
Panacea pass arrived first and Rob_k lags forever.
Has anyone other than this guy ever read the Hippie pass? Search is your friend!

Bump.. for thems that haven't guessed; Panacea Pass has 3 players left before going back to Rod, I say 2 weeks +-. Rob's got no.....Pass is still on the uphill side of the total players and won't even be hitting unknown waters for another couple of weeks.

No more guesses once Panacea reaches home. The winner will be the person that had the closest guess and if Gary's next birthday comes before his pass makes it home the winner will receive a 10er not a 5er!

I'll try panacea first with 14 day lag on the rob_k pass. Thanks for the contest!

The Panacea Pass is on it's last leg.  It's already on it's way back to Rod's mailbox.

Tell 'em Gary.... the professionals like to take a little more time!

Contest closed, now just sit back and watch the paint dry.

thinde said:
Contest closed, now just sit back and watch the paint dry.
d77a6b058d4155b6e245f5ac5f316fd5029472a2_m.jpg

Just an update........
Panacea pass got home on May 31st. That puts Rob K's Got No.......pass 44 days behind, making the following players the only ones left; Nashkicker with 69, Jonesy with 55 and 2K6TBSS, with my favorite "Forever".

Now......back to watching the paint dry.

I hear something stirring in the distance but until it's in Phil's hands it's all talk.