• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lag Time Between Passes Arriving Home

thinde

Lobstah; the other white meat!
The contest is for a fiver and regards the Panacea Pass and The Rob_K's Got No Fuggin Smokes Pass. Give me the name of the pass that arrive's back home first and how many days the second pass lagged by.  

No ashhats allowed and if you have to ask yourself the question you probably are. The contest will run as long as it has to so someone may have to wake me up when it's over! :0

Panacea Pass arrives first with the Rob_K pass arriving 25 days later.

Thanks for the contest,
Paul

Panacea pass arrives 1st, with rob_k pass 20 days behind.

Thanks for the contest.

C

I also think Panacea pass arrives 1st, with Rob_k pass 23 days behind  :thumbs:

Much appreciated,

Ward

edit: because I can't type them words correctly.

Panacea pass arrives first and Rob_k pass lags by 39 days!

Panacea pass arrives first and the Rob_K lags by 12 days! Thanks for the contest, fingers crossed!

Rob_K pass arrives first with Panacea being 5 days behind.

I doubt it, but someone had to take the underdog right?

$1 Bob!

Tim

Y'all are awfully optimistic that  pirates don't get a hold of these!

So, y'all obviously think that those of us in the Rob_K pass don't know what we're doing.....

Jonesy said:
So, y'all obviously think that those of us in the Rob_K pass don't know what we're doing.....

That's about right...

Tall Paul said:

That's about right...
Yea, well with a cigar lineup like Gary has put up, we'll all need a little time to think about our P/T's....go take a look!

Jonesy said:

That's about right...
Yea, well with a cigar lineup like Gary has put up, we'll all need a little time to think about our P/T's....go take a look!

Yea crazy old and very cool on his part! A couple of those are almost the same age as me. Good luck with your puts and takes...  :laugh: