• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Land of Lincoln Herf III

Very nice gesture Bruddah Kenny! I wish I could be there with the CP Bros herfing but unfortunately, the drive across the Pacific is a bit long and wet for me... LOL! However... my $20 will be there and will be going to a good organization!

Aloha,

Wade

Okay Allofus, who is the winner of The CP On The Side Raffle Contest? I'm sure the odds were great in The LOL III Herf raffle, but these are even better odds at winning some great sticks.... :D

Allofus123 said:
I'll sweeten the pot just for our CP brothers: "CP on the side Raffle Contest!"

I will have a seperate drawing from the list of CP raffle participants for the following cigars:

AF Between the Lines
Anejo 777 (Shark)
Bolivar Corona Gigantes (97)
Sancho Panza Beli (97)
St Luis Rey Double Corona (01)

That will be the minimum.... I might add more cigars or another winner if we have enough participants. I will ask Matt for the names of raffle purchasers and how many raffle tickets each person bought after he closes his raffle. You will have one entry into my drawing for each raffle ticket bought. I will have my lovely wife draw the name(s). As in real life, her decision is final. :D

Here is the second package added to the drawing:

All Maduro's
Hemmi Masterpiece
Hemmi Classic
Hemmi Signature
Hemmi Work of Art
I am currently out of town and will not be back until the end of the week. I have asked Matt to send me a list of the raffle participants. If I have these names when I get home the drawing will be this wkend.

BTW, I smoked one of the sisters of the maduro Work of Art............. someone is going to be a happy smoker. :)

I want to thank everyone that donated to this raffle. We have such a great group of guys here. A total of 17 tickets were bought by CP members. :thumbs: Way to go guys!

Now on to the.............. CP on the side Raffle Contest.

A chance was put in the hat for each ticket bought by a CP member. If a member bought three tickets they had three chances. Since I decided (remember the "I make the rules clause") not to include myself there were 14 chances in the hat from 9 members.

I had my lovely wife draw the two winners and they were:

Shadow, (Does he ever lose?)

AF Between the Lines
Anejo 777 (Shark)
Bolivar Corona Gigantes (97)
Sancho Panza Beli (97)
St Luis Rey Double Corona (01)

AND

Sibernation

Hemmi Masterpiece maduro
Hemmi Classic maduro
Hemmi Signature maduro
Hemmi Work of Art maduro

Congrats to both of you. I will send these out Monday so they don't sit in the PO over the wkend. Ed, I need an addie for you.

Thanks again for everyone that donated to this worthy cause.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you brother Kenny for the cigars and for putting on the raffle on the raffle. Damn this has turned out to be a hell of a month for me! :D :D :D

LOL, this is unreal. My first time to win a raffle and I didnt even know it untill Kenny sent me a message. :p Your right Phil (lobo) they will go to a good use. :p
Kenny ,you are incredible :thumbs: and Matt ,thanks for all you work bro. :thumbs:

Just so everyone knows....... Ed's being a little modest here. :)

Ed has asked me to donate his winnings to the auction at the LOL herf. Truely first class act. :thumbs:

Code:
Ed has asked me to donate his winnings to the auction at the LOL herf. Truely first class act
It doesn't surprise me at all.... Ed's one of the best Bruddahs around!

Aloha,

Wade

Nice goin' Ed! ;)

I don't think we slap him around enough!! :p

]You have to admit , alot of good roll models around here to learn from, Right Kenny :thumbs:

And you just hold tight there, I take quite a beating off you guys.