• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Largest array of cooladors?

Danforz

Hey guys,

This question may seem a bit odd but I don't have too much experience at places such as Home Depot, etc. But is Home Depot or Lowes the kind of place I'd go to to find a array of coolers?

Thanks,
Daniel

Try Costco, Walmart, Sams Club, Sears, etc. Check online too. Try Overstock. Hope that helps...

Might also want to give Target a try. I picked up my last couple of coolers there.
:cool:

I only buy the Coleman 48/50QT models and I get mine from Dick's Sporting Goods.

Wilkey

The stores everyone has listed are pretty much some of the best places to look. I would stay away from online retailers, I personally like to check the quality of the actuall cooler I am buying. I have looked at a few that just don't seem to close very tightly. Good luck brother I hope you find what you are looking for.

in addition to the retailers already listed, try Big 5 Sporting Goods.

Check their Sunday ad in the paper, they usually have one on sale.

I don;t use mine for cigars, but Sams Club usually has some good deals on large coolers around this time of year. I got mine there last year, large size (can't remember exacltly) for $50.

Dave

Absolutely. You can't beat what you get for under $20. These things are rugged and air-tight.

Wilkey

I only buy the Coleman 48/50QT models and I get mine from Dick's Sporting Goods.

Wilkey

Off topic, but man I miss that store, we have a tiny Big 5 here in Southern AZ. Otherwise back on topic, yeah everyone else is on point.

Nick

Pulled the trigger on a Coleman 100 qt today! WOOT!

Wilkey

Off topic, but man I miss that store, we have a tiny Big 5 here in Southern AZ. Otherwise back on topic, yeah everyone else is on point.

Nick

I used to manage the Camping Dept./Climbing wall at one of the stores way back when it was Galyan's. Now they're all Dick's, and there's new ones popping up all the time!

But regarding coolers, one feature that often gets overlooked is the slots on the side walls, so when you stand it up on end you can insert spanish cedar shelves for easier access to your cigars.

I don;t use mine for cigars, but Sams Club usually has some good deals on large coolers around this time of year. I got mine there last year, large size (can't remember exacltly) for $50.

Dave

Just picked up (3) 120 qt's from Sams @ about $60 each - they are the monster, white marine coolers :thumbs:

Wilkey

Wilkey likes anything where he can buy Dick's and Sporting Goods under the same roof. :whistling:

Hardee, har, har ya bastige.

I oughta come on over there and knee-cap ya with my $400 graphite-scandium Little League bat. On second thought...

Christ. When was a kid, we played with $20 hickory and ash bats. Louisville Sluggers. Mine was the Roberto Clemente signature model.

[/old person digression]

Wilkey

I got a 120qt igloo for $45 from Walmart...that was the best deal I saw when I was shopping for a cooler.

My local Costco has this 6 foot tall plastic cabinet unit for $90. I added some weatherstripping to the doors and this thing was almost totally airtight. Great storage solution for my needs. Just thought I'd share.

b140491118.jpg

Just because I love this picture, here's what I mean about the slots so you can easily install shelves:

coolidor3.jpg