• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lars-The New Un-bias REVIEW

Well having traveled to several different countries, each whore house has it's own distinct smell. I suppose a Hindu whore house would be somewhere in the medium-to-powerful of whore house smells. But never been to Asia/Middle East.

Emo

The small ones are the PRECIOUS. I also got positive comment while smoking those around others. :D Although that felt pretty weird. I kind of enjoy pissin people of with my smoke. :p LMAO.

You will smell like "THE CRONIC" after that D-1. ;) Make sure the fuzz is not around. :lookup:

LMAO emo, you should try a preciaous, then you know what a Hindu whore house is like. I pictured myself with one of those babies danglin from my lips and a fine Hindu female on my lap and.......

:p

get the picture? :D :lookup:

Puro, you're definately a high roller dressed up in a Brats clothing....lol

Emo

thanks emo, I think ???

Hey beast, do you think anyone would be any the wiser if I used the D-1 for a blunt? :cool:

Lars-The New Un-bias REVIEW -> Watcha Been Smokin' Lately?

This is a disclaimer for any and all posts made by TheBeast.

TheBeast has never been to a Hindu whore house, all mentioning of this matter has been based off his assumption of what a Hindu whore house may smell like. :(

TheBeast does not frequent whore house types of establishments, nor does he have any information concerning this business practice or the availability of any type services. :lookup:

Thankyou.

:sign: LMFAO.

Just by your disclaimer you are putting yourself under more suspicion...lol...Puro, if you well to sell that as a blunt someone might take you out back and kick yer butt. Although as a gag, go put that in a teenagers underwear drawer. When they are on the bed jamin to some tunes, walk into their room, pull it out and say "What is this crap doin in my house?" Watch them squirm. Then ask them if it is a blunt. Make sure to put in that it doesn't smell like a cigar, so it must be the other. LMAO

Emo

No No No emo, you misread me. I want to know if I can get away with MAKING a blunt with it, seein as how it already smells kindof funny and all :lookup:

Ummmm, I don't know what you are talking about. What is a blunt anyways. Is it like one of those Beedee smoke thingies they sell at Hindu whore houses?

Emo

emodx said:
Well having traveled to several different countries, each whore house has it's own distinct smell.
Who's putting suspicion on themselves???? :p

PuroBrat said:
Hey beast, do you think anyone would be any the wiser if I used the D-1 for a blunt? :cool:
A BLUNT??? :lookup:

Good Luck with that!LMAO. :p

Thats admission, not suspicion...come on guys, I know you own a dictionary.

Emo

Good one Emo, I myself have never ever been in a whore house :lookup: :0

Can someone tell me how we went from Lars Reviews to a run down on who has, and who has not, been to a Whore House?

PuroBrat said:
Can someone tell me how we went from Lars Reviews to a run down on who has, and who has not, been to a Whore House?
The progression of dull conversation will eventually take new direction towards something more interesting. :p :sign:

:p LMFAO @ you guys. Puro, that's usually the reaction I get when smoking anything Lars. My wife doesn't mind if I smoke them inside during the winter. She smokes them occasionally too. Can't wait to hear what you thought of the Shorty.