• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last NFL team to lose a game

Hooooollllyyyy $$$$$$$$hhhitttt the F'n Saints pulled it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!

Seth

I would like to think the Saints pulled it out and to a certain extent they did by tying the score, but the Redskins (whom I hate) screwed the pooch by high snapping a FG attempt.

Geaux Saints!!!!

Ken

I was at the fuggin game and had a birdseye view of the botched FG attempt. Should have seen the stands emptying out after that.
Redskins were clearly the superior team that day, but luck was on the side of the Saints.

another week down. NOt looking to good for me since Indy has clinched everything

::yawn:: Oh what...wait....this is till going on! Damn, I knew I should have picked the Saints instead of the 49ers.

Kiss of Death comment time:

This thing won't be decided until the Super Bowl.

it pains mo so much that i want the cowboys to win. they are playing well hopeful they don't fall apart.

I almost had a heart attack at the end i though it was going to be another last minute comeback but they held on. who would have though this would go to week 15.

So we don't really have to send anything out, do we? This was just all a joke on Chester? ???

:p

As much as I hate dallas it was nice to see the saints lose, now the colts need to lose one...