• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let it snow!

Lee

Snowing pretty heavily outside this morning. All you guy in the NE, look out! lol

Keep that snow to yourself, we already had a dusting. I was going to buy the snowblower this week, LOL. I guess I'll be paying through the nose for waiting this long to buy one.

Nothing here yet in WV. Should be rolling in at lunchtime.

They keep sawing south NJ is going to get it tonight...."if the stoms tracks right". Had to use thee quotes to add the weather person disclaimer that you hear all the time on the TV

we got snow for thanksgiving I like the snow my freinds acuse me of haveing a snow fetish. I am a snowboard instructor for the winter season so when I see white I think about green backs.

Just flurries right now but we are suppossed to get 6-10" by tomorrow. :thumbs:

We got about 6 inches yesterday, and last night while I was grilling it was -3 degrees (F). It's never too cold to grill!

And I just bought an Ariens 11hp 2-stage snowblower.

I saw this on the news. Thought of my buddies up in Jersey and in NYC. I especially thought of 'em as I went to the beach this weekend here in Miami and did some spearfishing on Sun. :D

I love California, snow is only an hour and a half away if you want to go skiing or snow mobile riding and it never drops below 50 during the daytime.

Our coldest morning of the year today. 35 degrees BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :laugh:

Silver dollar sized flakes falling right now....not really sticking to anything but the grass and roof...

Bring on the snow - LI needs a foot or so! (not supposed to start until after 6 tonight though)

It was 40°F here in So Cal last night. Froze my a$$ off.

Rod said:
It was 40°F here in So Cal last night. Froze my a$$ off.
[snapback]258434[/snapback]​

Same thing here in College Station TX, I think I'm gonna have to start pulling out the sweaters, and maybe even a jacket if it gets any colder.

Bring it on. :D Being a native New Englander, it just ain't winter without snow. But that one year we had 134 inches in RI, that was too fuggin much.

Already had dustings here in Delaware.

Wilkey

Tonights Eagles/Seahawks game should be entertaining with it snowing during game time.

C&R

Maybe it will mess up the Eagles and the Seahawks, and then I'd beat the Warpigs and go to the playoffs.... :laugh:

2 inches on the ground here now. Went out with my buddy to see our friend in the hospital and saw several cars in ditches, overturnedvehicles, etc.

Should make for a nice afternoon rush hour anyway...

Just started to spit a few flakes. Looks like another non-event!